PDA

View Full Version : Operation Moving and Happy Thanksgiving

DrinkofWtr
11-23-2009, 11:02 AM
I am in the midst of packing boxes and getting ready for the big move. Trying to pack up all I can in advance. I will be glad to be leaving the place where I now live --high crime area, etc. I am moving into a nice beach area where I will be able to walk the beach, sunbathe, fish, etc. Plus my place will have a huge living room and bedroom. We will be making the big move about a week before Christmas. I know I won't be settled by Christmas, but that is o.k. because it is just the two of us.

Also, just want to wish everybody a great Thanksgiving. I am going out this year for the Thanksgiving feast at my favorite place by the beach, There will be a huge spread of Thanksgiving goodies( including Turkey and Pumpkin pie). I am getting hungry just thinking about it.

abbasgirl
11-23-2009, 11:13 AM
I'm so happy for you DOW! That's awesome news!! YEAH!!! :fam21:

Be careful moving..don't push yourself too hard. Happy Thanks to you too sweetie.

Saysusie
11-24-2009, 10:28 AM
Sounds Wonderful and you will be spending Christmas in your new place. I am so happy for you both!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

mountaindreamer
11-24-2009, 04:32 PM
hi drinkofwtr,

wow, i know you are busy, so please take care of yourself. How wonderful your new place sounds. I am so happy for you, and i know you will enjoy the walks along the beach. Keep us posted on everything, and don't forget to get your internet set up in your new home.....we will be waiting.