PDA

View Full Version : Hi Iam New To The Forum / Lupus Since Dec 04

Kayla's Gram
11-18-2009, 02:34 PM
Hello ~ I just wanted to take a momet to Introduce myself. My name is Cindi & Iam new to the WeHaveLupus Forum today, however I was diagonsed with Lupus in Dec 04', Fibro in April 07', High Blood Pressure/Type II Diabetes in Jan 08' & Angina in June 08'.

I just found this wounderful site this afternoon & Iam very excited to get to know other's in the same boat as myself !!!

Iam 47y/o, Son 25 y/o, Grandgirl 4.5y/o & in a relationship with my awesome BF for 5.5yrs !!!

I can't wait to get started posting right away chating with other's on the site !!!

~Cindi~

magistramarla
11-18-2009, 03:58 PM
Hi Kayla'sGram
I'm Marla, and I'm Kayla's Mom! I have a beautiful 25 yr. old daughter named Kayla, who happens to also have a 4 yr old child - Kyle. We seem to have a lot in common.
I've been on the diagnosis trail since spring of 2007, and last February my rheumy decided that I have mixed connective tissue disease, so I'm dealing with lupus, RA, Sjogren's and psoriasis. I've had symptoms of these for a long time, so I've had AI issues for years.
Welcome to WHL. We have a wonderful, loving and understanding support group here. We also have some very knowledgeable and informative folks who can answer lots of your questions.
Start chatting!
Hugs,
Marla

Bonita
11-18-2009, 04:30 PM
hI I AM bONITA AND I AM 61 YEARS OLD WITH 3 GROWN CHILDREWN AND 5 WONDERFULL GRANDCHILDREN. i WAS DIAGNOSISED 3 YEARS AGO WITH LUPUS;MYOSITIS AND REUM,ATOID ARTHRITIS AND I HAVE A WONDERFULL DOCTOR, wELCOME AND IT IS ALWAYS HELPFULL TO KNOW OTHERS WHO SHARE THIS. bONITA

Kayla's Gram
11-18-2009, 04:31 PM
Marla ~ Thanks sooooo much for your very Friendly Welcome & we will have to spend some more time chatting together in the Future !!!

Huggs Right Back At Ya !!!

~Cindi~

Kayla's Gram
11-18-2009, 04:46 PM
Hi Bonita ~ Thanks for the warm welcome & I have a GREAT New Dr too. It sounds like you have an Awesome Family !!! I can't wait to chat more with you as well !!!

~Cindi~

mountaindreamer
11-18-2009, 07:07 PM
hi cindi, welcome, welcome, welcome...my 5 year old grand daugher is Kayla, she is the twinkling star in my life. I am 57, was diagnosed with fibromyalgia in 1996, and lupus in 2008. Have had the symptoms since i was in my 20's, but drs. then never put the pieces together. I look forward to your input. Everyone brings their individual story to the group, and we all learn. Thank you for choosing us.

BonusMom
11-18-2009, 08:39 PM
Hi Cindi-

So glad that you found the BEST forum on the web! I'm a forty something mom of three (my eldest son turned 26 yesterday--how on earth can I be old enough to have a son that age is beyond me!) and bonus mom to two girls.

I have only been diagnosed with SLE and Sjogren's Symptoms since Dec. 2008. I was diagnosed with Excessive Daytime Sleepiness in 1998 and gastroparesis in Summer 2006.

This is a nice group of people who are so helpful in providing feedback that our doctors have glazed over or haven't addressed in the first place. What, with brain fog and all, it's a wonder we can remember our names much less what the doctors tell us (in my case anyway).

Thanks for introducing yourself and make yourself at home.

Saysusie
11-23-2009, 08:30 AM
Hello and Welcome to our family Cindi :yes:
I am so happy that you found us and that you are glad to be here with us. As has been said, this is the place where you will find the most caring people on the web. Also, everyone here is more than willing to answer your questions, give you information, share their experiences, provide you with comfort, and always be understanding.
I look forward to reading your posts and getting to know you also. Again...Welcome!!!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

kim,l
11-25-2009, 03:00 PM
hi cindi i am 44 years been diagnosed with lupus in 2008 but have been told i probably had since my teens i have lupus, highblood pressure angina and thyroid disease. i am married with 3 children boy 23 girl 21 and another girl 14 welcome to the site we are all a friendly bunch here from all over the world i am from sydney australia look forward to chattting to you hugs kim l