PDA

View Full Version : Stoneys birthday

tiggerlishus - Heidi
11-15-2009, 02:36 PM
just wanted to wish one of my bested friends in whole world a happy birthday for tomorrow!!

Stoney other wise known as norma, janes fiance and mj's mum birthday is tomorrow!!

she is a fantastic friend i first met her in primary school when i cam back from usa and she was the first child to speak to me we developed a good friendship then for a few year then throu lgeneral life stuff we went different ways including me moving to different town! and then i bumped in to her couple times over years then throu the beautiful technology of facebook we have been able toget back in contact and hardly day goes by where we don't either talk by phone or interent, or we see each other i really don't know how i would o f got throu last year with out her and janey thou she has her only stuff going on she is still there in emergency
soooooo just wanted to say love you very much hope you have a nice chilled relaxed birthday and looknig forwrd to our drinky pooos!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SandyR
11-15-2009, 06:55 PM
Happy Birthday Miss Norma!!!!! I hope you have a health-filled, peaceful day surrounded by all those you love most. :yes:

magistramarla
11-15-2009, 08:08 PM
Laeta dies natalis!
From the Latin teacher!
Marla

iseedeadmonkeys
11-16-2009, 12:45 AM
Happy Birthday baby

Hope you have a fantastic day.....cant wait for you to see my suprise for you :yes:

(il post pics of it on here later)

wohoooo 301 today hehehe u old girl!

ty heidi~ho look forward to drinks with u and barb......watch out Essex here comes the 4 some lol

ISDM
xxx

stoney
11-16-2009, 10:13 AM
thanks every1,yep having very chilled merry bday as got liquor chocs lol jane u cheeky so and so im only year older than u . well im off to have kfc chicken and my surprise. and looking forward to our 'few' drinks too xxx

mountaindreamer
11-16-2009, 07:32 PM
happy happy birthday norma.....so wonderful that you have jane and heidi in your life. Can't wait to hear about the surprise. I bet MJ gets excited on special days.

rob
11-17-2009, 08:29 AM
Happy Birthday Norma! (one day late)

Rob