PDA

View Full Version : Moving

DrinkofWtr
11-13-2009, 09:19 AM
In about a month, I will be moving to another address in the local area where I live. My computer will be out of commission for awhile. When I move, I am going to get it upgraded and put more memory in it. I will have access to a laptop, but it is not my computer and I don't know how often I will be able to use it.

As you all know, I have not been happy where I have been living for a long time and have wanted to move for awhile. I am taking action because I have found a place
less than a block from the beach and it is much roomier than where I now live.

debbie-b
11-13-2009, 01:57 PM
I am glad you found something that is a better fit for you. Take it easy with the move. We'll be here when you come back to talk to us.

Good luck.

Debbie

SandyR
11-13-2009, 06:33 PM
I am very happy for you!!!! Hooray!

DrinkofWtr
12-01-2009, 10:17 AM
Looks like the big move will take place in about a week. I have been packing like crazy. My boyfriend hasn't been able to help much because of the carpal tunnel surgery. We will have the movers move everything. I will have everything packed in boxes, except of course the furniture.

The funny thing is that the refrigerator has stopped making terrible noises. I will probably take it with me now instead of getting rid of it.

Saysusie
12-01-2009, 11:40 AM
How funny about your fridge...maybe it knew that you were thinking of leaving it behind and decided that it had better behave so that it can go to the new place also!!;)

I am so happy to hear that you've found a great place. Best of luck on your move and we will be waiting to hear from you once you are settled!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

magistramarla
12-01-2009, 01:45 PM
Good luck with your move!
Funny thing, exactly the opposite happened to me with several appliances, electronics, etc. This even happened in my classroom. Things that I had used for years in the classroom just fell apart or stopped working. The kids said that it was a sign that those things didn't want to be handed over to the new Latin teacher!
My huge old microwave (it could defrost a 25 lb. turkey) that I had owned for over 20 years just stopped working two weeks before we moved. It had lived in 3 states, and we figured that it just didn't want to live in a fourth!
It's strange how some things happen.
Hugs,
Marla

sick n tired
12-01-2009, 07:32 PM
Moving can be stressful and exciting all at the same time....I hope you build in some rest time for yourself...we lupies can bite off more than we can chew....We moved 5 months ago to a temporary house while we decide where to to....now we are looking for a place to move to....Enjoy your new place!

abbasgirl
12-02-2009, 08:16 AM
That's so funny about your fridge!

Looking forward to hearing about your new place once you've moved in DOW. It sounds wonderful. I'd love to live near a beach.

Like everyone else says...be careful with yourself.

Angel Oliver
12-02-2009, 08:25 AM
Oh im so glad you found a new home and i wish you allot of happiness there.See you when you have moved in.xxxxxxxxxxx