PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming WHL Updates

admin
11-12-2009, 12:55 AM
Another round of updates around the corner. Our front page will be back instead of just a barren wasteland, and we'll have more interactive features like community articles and groups.

The look of the forum will change slightly, and we'll lose our custom layout for a bit. Forum location will stay the same.

I'd also like to encourage everyone to put pressure on Saysusie to offer her album for download on our site in exchange for donations. You may be as rude and coarse with her as you like, as long as it works. :)

tiggerlishus - Heidi
11-12-2009, 02:23 AM
ooww owww ooww saysusie has an album?????? this sounds i would love to hear and would pay donation to do deffo that!!!!!!!! pleeeeaaaaaaaasssseeeeeeee saysusie pleaaaaasssssssseee with a cherry on the top * flutters eye lashes lots!!!!!!!!!!!! *

rob
11-12-2009, 08:24 AM
Sounds Great Conrad, especially the front page being back. I'll work on Saysusie. If she doesn't submit to our will, we'll get out the torch and pliers and get medieval on her...:yes:

Rob

magistramarla
11-12-2009, 10:33 AM
Thanks for the tip, Conrad.
I'll add my request (or should it be a demand?) I would truly like to have Saysusie's album. Donations are a great idea, too.
Marla

Angel Oliver
11-12-2009, 01:53 PM
Oh what a good idea,i'll get my demand done then lol :) Fab photo Conrad look so smart! Thanks for the update.xxxxxxx

mountaindreamer
11-12-2009, 07:33 PM
oh saysusie, the circle is nearing completion.....i just don't see any way out from under our battering eyelashes, our medieval torches, and our bribes with donations. Even Conrad dressed for the occassion......so, what do you say, please share with us. We will gladly pay you Tuesday for an album today.

SandyR
11-12-2009, 09:24 PM
Saysusie -

I would buy a CD! Where do I go get one? What a great idea, Conrad, to have the proceeds donated.

Sandy

ashleybaby715
11-13-2009, 10:47 AM
i didn't know she had an album!!
i'd love to hear it !!!

iseedeadmonkeys
11-13-2009, 12:53 PM
I found the album thankies to mrs O

and will be downloading it thurs...payday o0o0o0o0o0.....its gotta go straight on my iTouch :yes:

ISDM
xxx

SandyR
11-13-2009, 06:36 PM
I found the album thankies to mrs O

and will be downloading it thurs...payday o0o0o0o0o0.....its gotta go straight on my iTouch :yes:

ISDM
xxx

Share, please Janey dear! What's it called? I just got a reminder about a funds balance on my iTunes yesterday and was looking for music to add!

brandichi
11-13-2009, 06:39 PM
Oooh, I'd love to hear it!!! Saysusie, just think of all the happiness you would give all of us by letting us share your music! :cute: