PDA

View Full Version : could you spare a little thought!!

tiggerlishus - Heidi
11-04-2009, 07:24 PM
over here in uk its now 2 am 5th of november any of you who know me know its quite unusual for me to be up this rediculous time !!

well also in uk today is guy falks night other wise known as fireworks night!
well two years ago today guy falks night changed for ever for our family my uncle gary was taken from us in one of the most brutal ways you could think of he and his new girlfriend was murdered 10:30 ish pm 5th nov 2007 6 months minus 3 days that my dad was killed my a drunk driver!

my uncle gary was a bit of a nutter ( think it runs in family! lol )
delt with alot of issue throu his life married divorced two beauttiful daughters who are now in thier middle teens the ldest having aspergus syndrome, moving around the country trying to find him self after the divorce he finally seem settled and met his new girlfriend who had a 3 year old son, people say it was the happiest he had seemed in years, then on this night his new girlfriends ex and father to her son who had apperntly been causing her trouble for ages and was very jealous of her moving on stabbed them both to death that awful night whilst his young lye asleep in his camper van around the corner i won't go in to great detail but i will say he got two life sentences and is in prison paying for his crime but to our family and the girlfriend janes family guy falks night will never be the same i feel soo much for the children on both side it was hard enough losing my dad in my late 20's but to lose you dad as a young teen or even worse to grow up knowing your daddy killed your mummy just crushes me every momentous day like today or his birthday or his girls birthdays i did pay for the girls to name a star after him which shine over uk on the month of his birthday which is july just like i did for my dad which is over uk december which his birthday falls in and january which my brothers birthday falls in !

well i just wanted to share what today means for me it now more than ever remembering family that see the fire works from a different place a heavenly place where i believe thier having drink together! and about how much i appriate the family i do still have with me x
soo please have a thought for everyone which was affected by this from the children, the family and the close friends and community the had in sheffield where the lived x

bunnie
11-04-2009, 09:09 PM
Heidi,
I am praying for your family and all those involved. And sending lots of (((((hugs)))))) your way! A tragedy like that always stays with you, especially on nights like this!
God bless,
Deb

BonusMom
11-04-2009, 09:22 PM
I'm so sorry for the tragedies that you and your loved ones have suffered. No child should ever have to grow up without their parents and it saddens me that three children have lost theirs through a horrible act of violence.

magistramarla
11-04-2009, 09:53 PM
Heidi,
Sending you lots of hugs from across the pond.
I think that a person puts his or her stamp on history by passing on their genes and by being remembered with love by those descendants. You are doing just that for your Uncle. Keep his memory in your heart and keep telling his story so that he will always be remembered.
Gentle Hugs, Sweetie,
Marla

tiggerlishus - Heidi
11-05-2009, 03:04 AM
thank you very much means alot x

Angel Oliver
11-05-2009, 06:18 AM
Oh Heidi,

Thinking of you and sending you all gentle hugs n love.xxxxxxxxx

tiggerlishus - Heidi
11-05-2009, 04:54 PM
well thanks every one for your love well its now 20 to midnight and i'm abotu to go to bed it has been areally strange day fireworks have been going off all night and with a bang, pop and wizz of a fire work i thought about my uncle and what happen that night but i then thought of all the good memories i have him the goof, the nut, the caring person he was the time he was a lorry driver driving around the country but coming to stay with us when he wasn't working as he was homeless at the time and this one day he rung my mum up and said i'm bring home this girl - she so happen to be thumbing it around uk running away and my uncle had worried about who would pick her up as she was under 16 so he brought her home ot us and we contacted the police and looked after till she could reunited with her family it ended up she had been hospital with a eating disorder and had run from there! Another time he was living at my brothers house and i had locked myself out my out like i do many times but no one at had spare key at that point!( i add i learnt my lesson i now have 4 people with spare keys lol!) and not only did my uncle pay for a lock smith but came round with me to make sure he was liget and take me for a mug!! and there soo many more so i thought i would just end this thread on a good note and also show the face behind the name soo here few pics of my uncle gazza!!

SandyR
11-05-2009, 05:10 PM
wow Heidi, I am so sorry to hear about this. I have an uncle that was killed by a drunk driver this year and I feel for you. (((HUGS))) :HUG:

tiggerlishus - Heidi
11-06-2009, 08:56 AM
wow Heidi, I am so sorry to hear about this. I have an uncle that was killed by a drunk driver this year and I feel for you. (((HUGS))) :HUG:

sorry to hear that sandy that was how my dad was killed by a drunk in may 2007 6 months before my uncle soo i know how that feels there are some very trouble paople in this world!!! huge hugs to you xxxx

mountaindreamer
11-08-2009, 01:48 PM
hi heidi, uncle gazza sounds like a great man. I hope he is enjoying the fireworks and a "mug" in heaven. Buying a star is a wonderful idea, now his daughters can look into the sky and tell him "happy birthday". You are an amazingly compassionate lady, thank you.

tiggerlishus - Heidi
11-08-2009, 03:06 PM
thank you phyllis i wouldn't have been able to afford it if it was for the inheritence money from my dads death 6 months previous !! and yes my uncle had his trouble but if he could help any one he would a realy good bloke!! i can imagine both him and my dad up there looking down drinking hot toddies!! with booze than anything else lol xxx