PDA

View Full Version : Rob's MIA

BonusMom
10-30-2009, 08:46 PM
Anybody heard from him this week? I got a message last week that he'd been fighting the flu, but haven't seen him post and the mama in me is getting worried....

kim,l
10-30-2009, 09:51 PM
hi bonus mum i have not heard from him all week sent message to profile pge but he didnot reply seems strange i am worried to hope everything is alright please let us know if you hear from him i will try sending him pm and see if he replies. hugs kim l

Angel Oliver
10-31-2009, 06:15 AM
Im sorry to hear Rob is feeling bad with the flu,but please try not to worry.He will be resting at home and will pop in daily,but if he is feeling rough will just pop in and go.Im sure we will hear from him soon when he's feeling stronger.He knows we all care about him.If i hear anything i'll let you know too.

lots of love Amanda.xxxx

rob
10-31-2009, 08:38 AM
I'm here, I've just been a little quiet, brain fog has me struggling to piece my words together. I use a program where I just talk to write so I don't have to type, but it doesn't help me when I can't speak properly. It doesn't recognize "uhh, wha, uhh, oops, uhh!". Kinda funny actually. So, i'm typing the old fahioned way, but my fingers aren't always properly connected to my brain either!:hissyfit:

I'm OK, just tired, frustrated, and feeling a little down. I didn't get to do much this summer between being sick, and the bad weather. I usually don't mind cold, overcast days, but today is just too cold, and too grey. Hope it doesn't rain, otherwise my parents will have a bunch of candy to get rid of. I'm going over to their house to help with trick or treaters. Hope everyone is doing OK.

Rob

magistramarla
10-31-2009, 09:15 AM
Hey Rob,
Hopefully, scaring the little trick or treaters will cheer you up! I hope that you get clear skies for it.
Marla

tiggerlishus - Heidi
10-31-2009, 09:20 AM
rob that program sounds like fun don't think it umm would ahhhh understand me at aaaaa all then !! :-) hope you feling better soon nothing like a laugh with family to cheer you up xxx

Angel Oliver
10-31-2009, 10:32 AM
I can hear the giggles when you are trying to say aarrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhh. Oh i wish i could get to your parents id sure help getting rid of the candy mmmmmmm. You try and have a great night and i hope you feel a little better every day.

Lots of love
Amanda.xxxxx

SandyR
10-31-2009, 11:07 AM
Hi Rob! Sorry to hear you still have the flu. I am guessing you aren't going to make it to your parent's tonight. I hope you start feeling better soon.

BonusMom
10-31-2009, 08:20 PM
Thanks for checking in with your "other" family, Rob. I'm sorry that you're still feeling a bit under the weather. Hopefully, you were able to go visit with your folks tonight and see all the cute trick-or-treaters. We've heard a doorbell just three times tonight :( This was my "grandbaby's" first Halloween at 11 months old (she weighs all of 8 lbs and was proudly showing off her glow in the dark sweater). Yes, Phoebe is a maltie-poo and spoiled to pieces. Hugs to you and good wishes for better health in the upcoming week.

Silentscream
11-01-2009, 04:23 AM
Rob, feel better soon. I need you thinking clearly when I ask my crazy questions lol ;)
be well

mountaindreamer
11-01-2009, 04:46 PM
hi rob, hope you got to participate in "trick or treating". It rained here, but we still had several kids out with umbrellas. Hope you feel better with each day.........we all really care about you.

Samo
11-02-2009, 09:10 PM
Hey Rob,

I hope your "down" lifts. Lupus and all the other issues that accompany it make it inevitalbe that we have good days and bay days, or weeks or months. I always write on my calendar a medication change or a yet another prednisone taper, those bad times sure seem to last :no: But, they do pass, wishing you a speedy "back to yourself".

Samo