PDA

View Full Version : Imuran? anyone else

KATROACH1972
10-30-2009, 12:36 PM
Well.... Here we go again...! I have been on so many medications its hard to keep track. I was taken off of Methtextrate shots(due to extreme nausea, liver pain, yellow eyes, bruising,) and started on Imuran, of course that in addition to my Prednisone that I have been on last 3 and half years straight now. Any one else have any suggestions, advice, experience, or just a hug!!!!:skeptical: This is soo old! I want refund or just exchange on this crap!!:grumpy: Hugs luv every1 Kathy

mountaindreamer
10-30-2009, 07:52 PM
hey katroach, i hope the Imuran works for you....i have seen where a few people here have taken it. What schedule are you on for taking Imuran? Is it an every day dosage? Hope you have a great weekend.

debbie-b
10-31-2009, 05:20 AM
Well.... Here we go again...! I have been on so many medications its hard to keep track. I was taken off of Methtextrate shots(due to extreme nausea, liver pain, yellow eyes, bruising,) and started on Imuran, of course that in addition to my Prednisone that I have been on last 3 and half years straight now. Any one else have any suggestions, advice, experience, or just a hug!!!!:skeptical: This is soo old! I want refund or just exchange on this crap!!:grumpy: Hugs luv every1 Kathy

Hi Kathy,

All I can offer right now, is a big gentle HUG.

Debbie

Bonita
10-31-2009, 10:41 AM
I was on imuran and i felt better but it screwed my blood counts up pretty bad and had to go off them. Now i was just started on methotrexate about a month ago plus i take plaquinel and prednisone for over two years. I wish there was only one thing that you had to take to keep this under control and none of the side affects. Bonita

mountaindreamer
11-01-2009, 05:11 PM
let's keep our fingers crossed that the new drug, benlysta, gets approved by fda, that it really works, that side effects aren't too bad, and that it is affordable.....that is a lot to wish for, but what do we have to loose.

KATROACH1972
11-02-2009, 01:42 PM
I started with half pill one week, then up to 1 pill, then 2! I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired !! and i agree that we need relieve without dang medicines killing us!! I feel like i am constantly taking poisons!! sorry, but i know u all understand!!:wacko: by the way still have my headache - migrane 6months now!! My rhuem just keeps saying its lupus, it lupus, its lupus! Thats great but im in pain 24 hours day every day!!!!! ok I am done. hugs to all kathy:embarrassed:

cptnblah
12-15-2009, 08:30 AM
I take 3/day and it seems to be helping for now. I am starting to get common colds now. My wife had the h1n1 last year for like 3 weeks and she wanted me to sleep in another room so I would not get it. I told her no way and I did not even get a sniffle!!! My imune system must have been really jacked up!