PDA

View Full Version : Yesterday Not A Good Day

DrinkofWtr
10-27-2009, 10:14 AM
Yesterday was not a good day. First of all, my boyfriend had to go back to the Dr. to have his hand restitched. Apparently, the Dr. took out the stitches too soon and the wound opened up so he had to have the hand restitched again. Then to top things off, on the way up to Santa Barbara, a big rig splashed a white film all over my front window. When I went to use the wipers I found out they were bad and the passenger side of my water jet was not working so I could barely see out of the window.

Then when trying to leave the Drs. my battery was dead. I found out it had a cell not working so it was dead. I had to call AAA to jump it. When I got home I bought new windshield wipers and had them put on the car. But a will need a new battery and I will need to get the water jet unclogged. Lucky I didn't have an accident on either the way up or back.. The traffic was terrible in Santa Barbara with the cars, trucks, pedestrians, bicycles, and road construction, etc.

I know I am getting old because it is getting more and more difficult to cope with everything that is happening in my life.

Then I opened up my mail and did not receive a full unemployment check. I got only half of what I should have received and of course, no explanation. So now I have to look into that and the Unemployment Office in CA is next to impossible to get ahold of.

This morning hasn't started out much better. Got up really early to go to a special clinic set up to get flu shots and I went to the wrong place. There was so much traffic coupled with the fact that I didn't know where I was going, I gave up and went home. So much for the flu shot! At least for today anyway. Well now it's off to the hairdressers and this afternoon it's up to Carpenteria for a school parent conference. I am the chauffeur since my boyfriend can't drive with his hand like it is--taped up and all.

I feel completely overwhelmed. Please pray for me. Thanks for letting me vent.

Bonita
10-27-2009, 02:56 PM
I should say you are overwhelmed and discouraged and i will put you on my prayer list and i hope tommorow is a better day for the both of you. Hang in there Love bonita

mountaindreamer
10-27-2009, 03:13 PM
what a day you had, i hope all of your bad luck was bunched into that day, and that things turned around today. How was your trip to the hairdresser? Hang in there, girl, surely sunny days are close.

SandyR
10-27-2009, 04:51 PM
(((HUGS))) :hug: I am sorry to hear that yesterday was such a rough day. How was your today? Better, I hope?