PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from Nevada or California?

jennyjo
10-25-2009, 12:58 PM
Just looking for anyone with lupus from Nevada or California...:cute:

mountaindreamer
10-25-2009, 05:12 PM
hi jennyjo, we have several members from california, i am sure they will be along very soon to greet you. I don't recall anyone from Nevada.

BonusMom
10-25-2009, 08:46 PM
Hi jennyjo-
I'm a Cali girl (Northern) and so is saysusie (Southern). Oh, and Marla just moved from Texas to live near the ocean. I believe ricketyrose is from Las Vegas, but not positive.

Welcome to WHL-it's a great group of people!

scubagramplit
12-02-2009, 12:09 PM
A little late but greatings just the same. I live in Oroville, Ca. It would be nice to meet someone in the same general area. Is anyone from N. Ca. somewhat close to Oroville?

Kennedy
12-07-2009, 06:52 PM
Hi!!
I am new to this site, just recently diagnosed. I live in Las Vegas, Green Valley Area, and I am interested in talking to anyone from this area. Maybe some of u happen to know of any support groups here or any other helpful resources?

Saysusie
12-08-2009, 09:03 AM
I am in SoCal, as BonusMom mentioned. I am actually only 3 hours South of Las Vegas, in Victorville. You have to pass my city going to or leaving Las Vegas (on the 15 fwy).

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Faith
12-31-2009, 06:39 PM
Welcome Jennyjo,

My apologies for the late welcome. I am on the border of Central/Southern California (2.5 hours from Los Angeles). So, I guess SoCal. Welcome aboard.

If you have any questions, any of the members here could answer them. I hope you are doing well.

God Bless,

Faith

Davita28
01-04-2010, 02:05 AM
hello
I am in san diego welcome to the board this place helps alot
Davita