PDA

View Full Version : overwhelmed

jjjustesen
10-22-2009, 09:53 AM
Hi after so many years I now have a name for what ails me. Any advice on having a very painful scalp and drastic hair loss over last two months?

Bonita
10-22-2009, 10:05 AM
My girlfriend had this and she was diagnosised with Sojierums. Bonita

tiggerlishus - Heidi
10-22-2009, 10:05 AM
hi jjjustesen

i know for a starters from personal experience that just having aname to it helps !!

and secondly its only what ihear thou the great vine that aloe vera productc helps lots but not having this problem i can't say for sure! i'm sure some with a bit more wisdom will come along soon and give you better advice! hope you get the answers your looking for soon and as this first time i have spoke to you welcoem to the group xxx

mountaindreamer
10-22-2009, 05:57 PM
hi jjjustesen, welcome to the group, i hope someone can help you find some answers and relief very soon. I do not suffer so much with skin issues other than the malar rash, but i have seen previous threads about dealing with the skin irritations. As far as the hair loss, my hair comes out more when i am in a flare, and when the flare is over, the loss decreases. Also, sometimes medications can cause hair loss. What is your diagnosis, and what medications are you on.....i know someone will be able to help you with this.

smokerscat94
10-22-2009, 10:20 PM
I too have had to deal with scalp sores and hair loss. I found that I have to change my shampoo once in awhile to head and shoulders. The doctor also gave me a prescription for fluocinonide. It's a topical scalp treatment. apply to scalp leave for 10 min then wash out. It helps me when my scalp flares.

jjjustesen
10-24-2009, 05:27 PM
Everyone is helpful and nice on this site, I am kind of lost as how to do all the things you can do on the site. Hey Bonita can you tell me what Sojierums is, I looked it up and can't find info.