PDA

View Full Version : I am confused

MLockwood
10-20-2009, 08:08 PM
Is it normal with this disease to feel really crappy for a few days, then feel great for a few days...then it starts all over. I am so confused....

SandyR
10-20-2009, 08:16 PM
for me, it is like this.

Good day, ok day, not so ok day, bad day, worse day, ok day, good day...

sometimes the record gets stuck on one day for a few days in a row and then keeps moving forward. Right now, it's worse b/c I am suffering with sinus infections. :nah:

I hope you move onto some good days soon.

kim,l
10-20-2009, 09:05 PM
yes i am alot like sandy for me i can have a couple of good days then some slightly bad days then some really bad days then good and then i can have a flare and have a couple of weeks of severe bad days then be good again it goes up and down for me so yes it can be just part of having lupus we all go through it but where always here to talk to look after yourself lots of hugs just take one day at a time and one step at a time thinking of you kim l

debbie-b
10-21-2009, 04:39 AM
Same here, several bad days, a few horrible days, than a couple of good days and so on. There is no pattern, it just happens. You learn to live for the good days, I hope you will have alot of those.

Debbie

mountaindreamer
10-21-2009, 07:33 AM
hi mlockwood, as you can tell, this is the regular cycle that we all deal with. Good, bad, ok, really bad, back and forth, no rhym or reason, just lupie days.

Bonita
10-21-2009, 07:35 AM
I think this is the pattern we take on with these dieases. You cherish the good days and deal with the bad ones and thank God for every day you are alive. Love bonita

DrinkofWtr
10-21-2009, 11:07 AM
In my experience, it was normal for me, especially before I had had lupus for years and years. That is why it is so hard to plan things because you don't know how you are going to feel from day to day. When I was working I had to go to work whether I felt good or not, especially if I had used up all my sick days. Then I was made to feel bad for taking off for days I was ill and told that my "attendance" at work had to improve.

If I had known what I know now, I would have fallen under the "Americans With Disabilities Act."

Angel Oliver
10-21-2009, 11:16 AM
Yes in my experience and others as you see yes its normal.But when those good days do come round,you enjoy them,dont over do it,but do something nice.When you feel so very sick its nice to know the good days do come round too.Thinking of you.

Love Amanda.xxxx