PDA

View Full Version : sunlight reaction

kim,l
10-18-2009, 05:19 PM
hi everyone made big mistake this morning i thought because it was only 10am in the morning it would not hurt to go out in sun for 15 minutes while cutting husbands hair well boy was i wrong broke out in rash up my arms started to feel nauseas have had to take maxolon to stop from vomiting very dizzy feel like the life has been sucked out of me my whole body feels tired and very heavy fatigue bad joints. aching eyesight very blurred having trouble just seeing laptop to type also was having trouble breathing my husband said he could hear me breathing heavy needless to say will not do that again it was stupid of me but sometimes i just get sick of the restriction this disease puts on my life well they say you learn from your mistakes well i sure did. its so hard when you live in a country which is so tropical the sun is a major part here just do not know how i am going to get through summer last year i was like a prisoner had to stay in house with air conditioner and its not like you could go to another state during summer as all the states are the same hot when we go away i spend most of the time either in the car or back at the camper the only time i can swim or fish is when the sun goes down i just have to watch my family it is so frustrating sometimes for me as well as them as stephen and i love to spend time together fishing. well thanks for listening thats my update for today many hugs kim l

mountaindreamer
10-19-2009, 07:34 AM
hi kim, one of the really frustrating things about lupus is that it often requires us to watch the world go around.....we don't get to join in on the fun. This past summer, i went out on my brother's fishing boat (a really big on), and i had to either stay inside, or under the cover of the roof while everyone else strolled around and visited with each other. It was a slap in the face, but reality often stings. I hope the winter sun will kinder to us.

Saysusie
10-19-2009, 11:36 AM
This summer seemed to be very hard on almost all of us. I understand your frustrations as I have been there myself. It does feel like we are crouched in a dark corner watching the rest of the world enjoy themselves. But, there are times when we can also find ways to do the things that we love. It takes some adjustment, but it can be done. I hope that you are able to find a way to continue to do the things that you enjoy.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

lucky7
10-20-2009, 04:46 PM
WOW! I can SO RELATE! :yes: Just when i THINK i can PUSH it a bit~~~~BAM im hit HARD by the sun.:wacko: Yeah, im a VAMPIRE now, i do all of my gardening and or any other outside activities at night! Hey, wheres my EDWARD? LOL