PDA

View Full Version : A Friendly Reminder from the Moderator

rob
10-17-2009, 08:49 PM
Hello Everyone,

Lately I have been noticing that there's been quite a few four letter words and and other "colorful" phrases being used rather casually in various threads and posts. The word I see the most is the "S" word.

I would like to remind everyone that profanity is not allowed in the public parts of the forum. If I see "minor" words like "damn" or "pissed off", and they are in the context of a message from someone who is upset and venting, I can let it slide. But the casual use of the "S" and "F" words has to stop.

This reminder applies to me as well, as I have in the past slipped up and used a few four letter words myself. I appreciate everyones cooperation in this matter.

Thanks Guys,

Rob

rob
10-19-2009, 07:30 AM
Bump to Top

Saysusie
10-19-2009, 11:38 AM
Thank You Rob;
I, too, will be much more diligent in my use of colorful words!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

tiggerlishus - Heidi
10-19-2009, 04:16 PM
i too will keep an eye on my words but hoping i don't use those words that often!! x

lucky7
10-20-2009, 04:49 PM
HMMMMMM, what the ~~~~ are you talking about Rob? LOL Just kidding, it was too easy! I just HAD to do it!!!:laugh: Yeah, sometimes our emotions can get carried away huh! :wideeyed: Illl watch my step as well!!!!

SandyR
10-20-2009, 07:17 PM
Thanks Rob! I am sure I probably have been an offender and will be more diligent about making sure to use more appropriate language.

justomegirlindallas
10-22-2009, 09:20 PM
oh common rob!!! Ur screwin with my favorite 4 letter word1!!!!