PDA

View Full Version : Long time no visit

beautifulbeluga
10-15-2009, 12:32 PM
Hi All:

Seems like forever since I have visited here. Although I have not been here I frequently think of people I have met on this site mostly the "Old Timers" that posted frequently when I was a new member, can't help thinking about them and how they all are. It is wonderful to see that this site continues to be a familiar place for all to visit, partisipate and find understanding and support. I see that when I viewed the old posts that Lauri had another birthday in October and wanted to say thankyou to mom Saysusie for starting this site in her memory.

Hugs and positive enengy to everyone out there.
Beautifulbeluga

Saysusie
10-15-2009, 10:28 PM
Hey You!!
It has been a long time! I'm glad to hear from you. You did not tell us how you are? How have you been? Is your health stable?
I am sending you warm welcome back hugs!! Thank you for your kind words!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

sick n tired
10-16-2009, 01:35 PM
Last year I went through many of the archived posts...I read many of yours...so I feel like I know you:yes: even though you don't know me:cute:

So...nice to have you back....

mountaindreamer
10-19-2009, 06:16 AM
hi beautifulbaluga, so glad to hear from you again. I hope you have been feeling good, and i hope life is being good to you. We continue to have great members who truly care about each other. Take care of yourself, and join us whenever you can.

beautifulbeluga
10-25-2009, 11:57 AM
Hi all, thanks for the welcome back. In answer to some questions about how I am personally doing the answer is "so, so". Life does have it's ups and down's as does our health and I try to enjoy the up's and deny the existance of the negatives, albiet sometime hard to do. I have had a couple of hospital visits over the past year and presently am struggling with a wicked flare. I am really concerned about my crp level that is over 53 presently and my rheumie will be starting me on different meds when she returns from vacation.

We had absolutely no summer this year in this part of Canada but it did finally warm up a couple of weeks in September. October brought snow, however it has melted but I think winter is going to be harsh. I envy all of you who live in warmer climates. The only positive here this past summer is that there was not much sun to hide from which we all know is a positive contributor to flare-ups.

My goal for the rest of 2009 is to get my health under control and get rid of these red cheeks, forehead and nose, gosh I hate that. Where have the days gone that I used to need cheek blush. Does anyone ever get rid of this?

mountaindreamer
10-25-2009, 04:13 PM
hi beautifulbeluga....thanks for the giggle, yes, i no longer need blush, i should throw all of them away, because i can't gid rid of the cheeks. Sorry to hear that it has been a tough year, i hope things settle down for you and i hope the flare goes away really soon. Take care, hang with us and we will entertain you while you are feeling pewny.