PDA

View Full Version : Exam tomorrow...busy busy

Monique89
10-11-2009, 02:59 AM
I have an exam tomorrow morning at 9am!
Ughh it goes for 3 hours, wayyyyy too long
I have had a huge weekend, my brothers 18th bday friday night, family thing all day saturday, then a bathhurst BBQ/ birthday gathering at my sisters place today! Now its 9pm and i have only started studying tonight lol
Ahh well hopefully it goes ok!!
Ivev jsut been soooo tired the last week or so i hope i dont fall asleep in my exam lol!!
Oh and straight after my exam i am picking up my sister and taking her out for lunch as its her real birthday tomorrow...then i have a makeup trial with her at 5pm for her wedding trial...
Then tuesday i have a hairdressing appointment and a dress fitting for my sisters wedding, plus i have to get blood tests
Wednesday i have an appointment with my rheumy
Thursday i have calisthenics at night
Friday and Saturday i am working all day
Makes me tired thinking about it!
BRING ON SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tiggerlishus - Heidi
10-11-2009, 04:19 AM
Hay monique good like with your exam just take your time don't panic and know we're all be hind ya all the way you can only do your best xxx
as far as rest of week sounds like a very busy week!! rest as much as you can and don't over do it!! but enjoy as much of the fun stuff as possible xx

Angel Oliver
10-11-2009, 06:10 AM
Goodluck Monique with your exam.Just take it easy.Dont get stressed we will be stood around you in spirit giving you the memory you need to get through the exam.
Have a fab week,wow its a busy one but try and enjoy it.

lots of love.xxxxxx

mountaindreamer
10-11-2009, 02:55 PM
hey, monique....best of luck with your exam, i am sure you will do great. WOW, what a week you are having....have fun, take care, and tell us about your dress for your sister's wedding.

DrinkofWtr
10-12-2009, 11:42 AM
Monique,

Good luck on your exam. Looks like you are booked for the week. I hope, for your sake, you don't get anything else on your agenda, unless it is something good.