PDA

View Full Version : Lauri Amber Reinke-Diggs' Birthday

Saysusie
10-10-2009, 09:09 PM
TODAY..OCTOBER 10th ...would have been Lauri's 34th birthday.

Since this forum is dedicated to her, I thought that it would be appropriate to say "Happy Birthday" here on WHL, to my sweet angel, Lauri.....

:happy-birthday2:

tiggerlishus - Heidi
10-11-2009, 04:24 AM
awww saysusie what a lovely idea!!!!
Happy birthday lauri may you have a lovely birthday may you have fun flying with the other angels now your painfree!!! party like you never partied before xxxxxxxx

Oluwa
10-11-2009, 05:49 AM
Happy Birthday to you Lauri... Momma's girl...

Tight hugs with love, Saysusie...
Love,
Oluwa

Angel Oliver
10-11-2009, 06:07 AM
What a great idea.
:happy-birthday2::valentine4: Wishing Lauri a happy 34th birthday and to let her know her memory will live on.xxxxxxx

mountaindreamer
10-11-2009, 02:59 PM
happy birthday to Lauri, may your angel send many little signs of love to your mom, and may saysusie find smiles among these little signs of love. You will always be in our hearts.

SandyR
10-11-2009, 03:15 PM
Happy Birthday Laurie! Thank you for inspiring your mom to start this site and bringing us together. I hope you can see how great your impact is and how wonderful your legacy has become.

cheryl_v
10-11-2009, 06:29 PM
Happy Birthday Lauri, and thanks for all the help you have brought. You shall live on forever, in so many of us.

God Bless you Saysusie. Thanks for all you have did and for sharing your daughter with us all.

abbasgirl
10-13-2009, 07:30 AM
Lord, please hug Lauri for us and let her know what an incredible inspiration she is...tell her Happy Birthday...and hug her family so tight and let them feel both Yours and Lauri's love and presence around them.

brandichi
10-13-2009, 10:56 AM
Happy Birthday, Lauri, and thak you so much for bringing all of us together. It is an honor to always keep you in our minds and hearts, and to thank you for everything.

Saysusie, thank you for creating this place for all of us, and for all you do. I'm so glad I found WHL...it's the one place I know I am always understood.

Saysusie
10-13-2009, 04:44 PM
All of you brought happy tears to my eyes. I am quite speechless, so all that I can say is "THANK ALL OF YOU"

Her birthday was celebrated by the family and we did very well with memories of her and laughter when we shared stories. I know that she is happy and healthy and that thought keeps me grounded. But, it is the love and support that I receive from all of you that brings me the most joy...thank you all, again!!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie