PDA

View Full Version : Ritzbit...

abbasgirl
10-09-2009, 04:41 AM
Sorry I missed your bday yesterday. I'm sorry. I just discovered the calendar tool we have here!

Happy Bday sweetie!!! :fest30:

:fest06:

ritzbit
10-09-2009, 10:40 AM
Thanks.

It was probably the worst birthday I've ever had. Almost all my friends forgot

rob
10-09-2009, 01:24 PM
Any Birthday above ground, is a good birthday!:laugh:

Happy Birthday Ritzbit!

Rob

brandichi
10-09-2009, 04:02 PM
I'm so sorry that your friends forgot your birthday, Ritzbit. Rob has a good point though, that every birthday is a reason to celebrate. I look at each birthday as a triumph, as one more year I won and lupus lost. Maybe you can look at it that way too. Whether your friends are there for you or not, YOU ARE HERE, and that's what really matters. And ultimately, you have many advantages over your friends. You are stronger than they are, you have overcome more than they have, and you are much more compassionate than they will ever be!! So celebrate you, the blessing you are and the faith that this year will be MUCH better for you than last year was.

Happy Happy Birthday, Ritzbit!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's to a happy, healthy, wonderful year!!!!!

:happy-birthday2:

ritzbit
10-09-2009, 09:24 PM
Thank you

Today was better. My friend who lives kinda far away drove down to go to the movies with me =)

Angel Oliver
10-10-2009, 04:48 AM
Oh how nice to come to the movies with you,what did you see and did you enjoy yourself?
I too have had birthdays where noone remembered and felt lonely and sad.Last year was going for a meal and everyone dropped out,i was so very upset about it.Now what i do is plan my Birthday myself with someone i know will not let me down.This year im off to the seaside and going to see a show.
Im a big kid when it comes to my brithday,like all the attention and candles and cards...love it.So i understand you and so happy you went to the movies.
So glad you are back.Ive not been here much as my computer problems and now i realise ive managed to delete a drive :) So trying to fix it ....oh i dont like computers when they go wrong.
Let me know how you been feeling,what you been up too...i care and if im a while i will be back to read what you write soon.

Lots of love
Amanda.xxxxxxx

abbasgirl
10-10-2009, 07:01 AM
Ritz...so glad a friend was there for you and you were able to get out and do something fun. What movie did you see?

ritzbit
10-10-2009, 08:13 AM
We saw zombie land lol it was really funny. It was the first rated R movie I saw in theaters without having to sneak lol

I've been feeling pretty crappy. No one is really aware of the fact that I basically never take my meds anymore..I dont want them. The other night on my birthday I this weird really sharp pain in my lower/mid back and everyone kept telling me I was pointing to where my kidneys are? so I hope I havent somehow done something bad to them by not taking my meds. I dunno. I go to the doctor next tuesday

abbasgirl
10-10-2009, 08:40 AM
Congrats on not having to sneak in. Lol. I'm glad you got some laughter, Ritzbit. that's awesome!

Do your parents know you're not taking your meds sweetie?

Saysusie
10-10-2009, 09:12 PM
Oh Rizbit....I know how crappy your meds can make you feel and I, too, hope that no damage has been done because you were not taking them. Some meds, even though they make us feel like S@#!, actually do prevent damage.

Please let us know how you are and what your doctor says!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

ritzbit
10-11-2009, 09:52 AM
No some of my friends do but I dont think my parents do. Im still taking the prednisone though cuz i read bad things can happen if you just stop taking it.

I hope my doctor says Im still doing ok. She said everything looked normal last month. which is part of why i figured not taking my meds would be ok

mountaindreamer
10-11-2009, 02:49 PM
hi ritzbit, first, happy happy birthday to you....i am so sorry that i missed it, i was away for a few days. Anyway, i, like angel oliver, have learned to schedule something on my b'day with someone that i can count on....that is one less thing for me to get upset over. About your pain....i went through several months of really sharp pains in my kidney area on my left side. Several years ago, i had a dr. to suspect lupus nephritis (lupus of the kidneys). This was even before my SLE diagnosis. This last time that the pain was so bad, i went to a new nephrologist and he ruled out lupus nephritis. He suspects that lupus was attacking the area around the kidney...i dealt with this pain for a while, then it was gone....so strange. I am glad you are seeing your dr. soon....just be honest about how you are managing your lupus....it is your body, it is your decision, but be open to alternatives that your dr. might offer. Good luck, please keep us posted.

ritzbit
10-12-2009, 04:00 PM
bleh. too much is going on lately