PDA

View Full Version : Hi, Everybody

wrightrs
10-07-2009, 03:52 PM
I've been away to long. I going to try to get back more. I get real tired. My Mother can no longer drive. I take us both to doctors all the time. I also take her shopping and I go to water aerobics 3x a week. There's no Internet at her house. So I get real behind.

BonusMom
10-07-2009, 09:30 PM
Sounds like you're very busy. Just remember to take care of yourself. We'll be here when you have time to post.

Angel Oliver
10-08-2009, 05:39 AM
Hey welcome back!! Just take it slow and you are a wonderful daughter taking care of your Mom ,so helpful.Catch up with ya soon.

Lots of love
Amanda.xxxx

Saysusie
10-08-2009, 12:34 PM
So glad to hear from you..welcome back. Please try to take good care of yourself, especially with the added responsibility of driving for you and your mother. You were missed!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

mountaindreamer
10-08-2009, 07:30 PM
hi becky...welcome back, i think of you often, and always send hugs your way. How are your dr. appointments going? So sorry to hear about your mom. So glad to hear from you again, rest up and come back very soon.

abbasgirl
10-09-2009, 05:17 AM
I've been wondering where you've been...soooo good to hear from you!

Water aerobics sounds wonderful!!

I look forward to when you have the energy and time to fill us in on how you've been. We've missed you!

wrightrs
10-26-2009, 03:27 PM
Thanks everybody !!! Philis, My doctor appointments have been a little better. They are listening to me more now. But still not feeling well. I have sleep meds now and some other new med that help some !!! Both my Mom and I have lot of doctor appointment. I get so tired sometimes !!! My PCP tells me that he wants me to start wearing support stockings soon. I told him I don't think I can put them on. He tells me they have some that zip. :hissyfit::no::shocked::skeptical: