PDA

View Full Version : Lupus Upcoming Live Web Chat

Oluwa
10-07-2009, 10:41 AM
Upcoming Live Chats

Work Disability / SSDI / Health Insurance
Guest Speaker: Sheri R. Abrams
Date: October 14, 2009 - 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time

The Lupus Foundation of America is proud to present live moderated chats, featuring the nation's leading experts in lupus. This is your opportunity to ask a question and learn more about lupus from thought leaders in a number of medical disciplines associated with lupus.
http://www.lupus.org/webmodules/webarticlesnet/articlefiles/517-SheriAbrams.jpgThe LFA welcomes Ms. Sheri R. Abrams. Ms. Abrams is a Fairfax, Virginia, Attorney dedicated to helping people with Social Security Disability Benefits issues, as well as working with people to prepare Special Needs Trusts, Wills, Living Wills, a Health Care Power of Attorney, or a Financial Power of Attorney.
Ms. Abrams is a solo practitioner in Virginia, whose niche-within-a-niche is in the Special Needs area of estate planning, which requires additional care and experience, to properly understand and meet the needs of the community involved.
Ms. Abrams has received an AV Superior Rating, the highest ranking possible in the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory.

To participate in this chat follow the yellow brick road..

http://www.lupus.org/newsite/pages/chat_login.html

Oluwa
10-07-2009, 10:42 AM
Other upcoming chats...mark your calendar...

Love,
O

Upcoming Chats

November 11, 2009 -- Social Wellness, Making Connections and Helping Others Understand What you go through with Lupus
Cindy Coney
November 23, 2009 -- Medication Adherence
Sam Lim, M.D.
December 9, 2009 -- Medications
Graciela Alarcon, M.D.

rob
10-07-2009, 10:57 AM
Very cool, Thanks Oluwa!

Hey, how did the move go? Getting settled in?

Angel Oliver
10-07-2009, 01:58 PM
Oh wow thanks for letting us know about it.xxxxxxxx

Oluwa
10-07-2009, 02:44 PM
Welcome Rob and Amanda..

I wish I was there! We haven't move yet Rob...Sometime after the first of year but NLT March 1 is the tentative plan...

Love,
O

wrightrs
10-07-2009, 03:57 PM
Thanks !!!! :)

SandyR
10-07-2009, 06:25 PM
thanks Oluwa! Do you know if the video feed will be available to watch at a later time for those who can't watch it live?

Saysusie
10-08-2009, 12:39 PM
I was going to ask the same question....Thank You for always keeping us updated Oluwa

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

mountaindreamer
10-08-2009, 07:24 PM
thanks oluwa...i will put this on my calendar. Have you participated in one of these chats?

jcg196
10-08-2009, 08:49 PM
My doctor recommended her and I spoke with her she is very nice and very knowledgable thanks Oluwa for letting us know!!

Oluwa
10-09-2009, 07:27 AM
No, I haven't participated in any web chats at Lupus.org. Ugh I always forget whether I Post 'em on my wall, on my PC screen. I've looked alot for answers and found them in the transcripts. http://www.lupus.org/webmodules/webarticlesnet/templates/new_communityboards.aspx?articleid=586&zoneid=98.

I learn a lot from them, about me, about Lupus.

For me, what I know is you can't just have Lupus, you have to learn to live with Lupus. Most of us fight it, argue with it. I did. Take your medicine, go to your appointments, learn how to manage your symptoms and follow through and educate yourself.

Love and hugs,
Oluwa

DrinkofWtr
10-10-2009, 10:40 AM
Thank you for the information............