PDA

View Full Version : Never Again

ritzbit
10-01-2009, 02:00 PM
Am i using this website.

Oluwa
10-01-2009, 02:50 PM
If you would like to talk about it, we are here...

The site seems to be having problems so some of us haven't been able to sign in, read posts or go to certain parts of the site. I know I hadn't for a bit over a week...and really still can't, except Angel sent me a different link and for some reason I can only connect with that.....

I hope it isn't something we did or didn't do...

Hugs and love,
Oluwa

mountaindreamer
10-01-2009, 03:36 PM
hi ritzbit, so sorry to hear that you feel this way. so much good comes from membership here, and i sincerely hope that you will talk with someone before you leave.

rob
10-01-2009, 04:07 PM
Am i using this website.

Hi Ritzbit,

As a Moderator, I would like to know, if you are willing to talk about it, what your reason is for leaving We Have Lupus. Is it a technical problem, or is it something someone said or did? Whatever the reason, I would like to ask you to stay, and I will do everything in my power to remedy the situation. You can always send me, Saysusie, or Conrad a PM if you don't want to talk in the public part of the forum.

I'd very much like to address your concerns, and help in any way I can. I hope you decide to stay.

Rob

BonusMom
10-01-2009, 04:32 PM
Sorry that you feel the need to leave :(

Oluwa-Glad that the techo problems weren't just on my end. For some reason my bookmark hasn't worked for the last week, or so. Eventually, I went to google and entered We Have Lupus and clicked on that link.

I was wondering why it's been quieter than usual.

If you would like to talk about it, we are here...

The site seems to be having problems so some of us haven't been able to sign in, read posts or go to certain parts of the site. I know I hadn't for a bit over a week...and really still can't, except Angel sent me a different link and for some reason I can only connect with that.....

I hope it isn't something we did or didn't do...

Hugs and love,
Oluwa

MsHutch
10-01-2009, 04:51 PM
i haven't been here very long, but WHY!!!! I like reading your posts!!!

kim,l
10-01-2009, 04:57 PM
robs right i am sorry you feel you need to leave us if there is an issue talking to susie or rob privately may help you resolve this either way i wish you the best hugs kim l

SandyR
10-01-2009, 06:25 PM
I am sorry to hear that. I hope you do come back and see how much we all care about you.

ritzbit
10-01-2009, 06:30 PM
I just dont want to talk to anyone anymore. so I figured i'd let everyone know. other than school, im just going to stay in bed. and never leave.

SandyR
10-01-2009, 06:34 PM
When you are ready to talk again, we will all be here for you.

rob
10-01-2009, 06:36 PM
I just dont want to talk to anyone anymore. so I figured i'd let everyone know. other than school, im just going to stay in bed. and never leave.

Hi Ritzbit,

If that is what you feel you need to do, nobody will fault you for it. Just remember that you are a valued member, and you are always welcome here.

Rob

ritzbit
10-01-2009, 06:41 PM
Im just not going to get on and complain about things anymore. it does no good. i still feel like crap.

mountaindreamer
10-01-2009, 07:10 PM
hi ritzbit, from the deepness of my heart, i am so sorry. I wish you would stay.

kim,l
10-01-2009, 10:02 PM
ritzbit i am sorry you feel helpless we all feel like crap sometimes i know talking cannot cure this disease but it helps to vent our frustrations hope you will let us help you lots of hugs kim l come back soon we will be here for you.

SirLupAllot
10-03-2009, 12:22 AM
Hi Rizbit,

I'm no expert .. in fact quite the opposite .... I'm the novice here. New to the group and new to the disease.

But I want to say that I find it VERY helpful here to be able to talk to people who UNDERSTAND what I am going through.

Not one person here has said to me "are you sure it is Lupus" ... and my family and friends all question me and its like I have an obligation to prove to them that I am SICK and I feel like crap ... and it aint going away.

Anyway, I enjoy it here because these people understand.

I just hope you will stick around ... there is allot of support here.

We will be here for you.

Take good care.

abbasgirl
10-03-2009, 09:33 AM
Ritzbit...by all means, you do whatever you feel like you need to do sweetie. We're all here for you for whatever you need whenever you need it. Just know we'll miss hearing from you. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. (((((Hugs))))

ritzbit
10-03-2009, 04:37 PM
I've been a wreck lately. I pretty much decided to stop taking my meds. becuz i hate them. and now I feel dumb. and shitty. I hurt pretty much everywhere. My stomach is messed up. I cant really eat or I feel sick. Im always tired. And very emotional. and I just hate life.

rob
10-03-2009, 05:00 PM
I've been a wreck lately. I pretty much decided to stop taking my meds. becuz i hate them. and now I feel dumb. and shitty. I hurt pretty much everywhere. My stomach is messed up. I cant really eat or I feel sick. Im always tired. And very emotional. and I just hate life.

You are really feeling crappy, I know. But you are not dumb. I've been having an awful lot of pain too lately. I've been taking quite a bit of Naproxen, and it has my stomach screwed up too. And, like you, I seem to hurt everywhere. Every day seems to begin with some strange new pain or symptom.

You are in a bad place physically, and emotionally right now. You are thinking things will never really get better. It's hard to imagine, but things will get better. You can, and will get a handle on all of this. Maybe not tonight, but tomorrow is a new day and it could be a good day for you. I try to always remember that I have alot of good days ahead of me, and that gives me something to look forward to.

You have alot of good days ahead of you too. I'm sorry you are feeling so beaten down right now. I know how it feels. Have hope.

Rob

ritzbit
10-03-2009, 05:02 PM
Thanks =/ I hope. I dunno.

mountaindreamer
10-04-2009, 10:03 AM
hi ritzbit, hope you are feeling a little better today. I hope you have someone close who you can talk to, and who can keep an eye on you. Last fall i got into such a bad flare that i did not take care of myself....i was totallty "non-functioning". My daughters got me into the dr. and she gave me a shot of medrol....it really helped me feel better. Rob is right, good days are ahead for you, just hang in there and be good to yourself.

Angel Oliver
10-04-2009, 01:43 PM
Hey come back.I know you are feeling bad right now,but good days will come you know they will and hopefully soon.Ive been off for a few days computer problems,but you are our friend...come back when you feel a little better.I too hope you confide in a friend and just rest for now.But come back soon.xxxxxx

Saysusie
10-05-2009, 08:50 PM
Hi Rizbit;
I am sorry that you feel as if you are not valued or that it is useless to discuss how you are feeling. You know, there are times when we all may become a bit involved in our own thing that we forget to show others that they are important to us. I hope that we've never forgotten to let you know how much we value you. I know that I, myself, have been away from the forum for a while and that I've missed some private messages, some visitor messages, and even some cries for help. For that, I want to apologize with all of my being. Especially if you are someone whom I may have neglected.
Please know that, even if we cannot be as present and supportive as we'd like to be, that does not mean that our love and devotion for one another has subsided in any way.
If we are not giving you what you need, please tell us that so that we can be here for you. Do not ever think that it is useless because you are much too important to us for you to ever feel that anything you do or say is useless.
I am so sorry for anything that we've done, or anything that we've failed to do, to make sure that you know how much you mean to us.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusue

abbasgirl
10-06-2009, 06:31 AM
Ritzbit...you are not stupid at all dear! ((((Hugs)))) You're so smart! You've been such a big help to us here and I love your photography!

I'm also sorry I've not been as available as I used to. It's hard for me to keep up on the board lately but I try.

If you wanna PM me about anything specific, the door's open and I've got a comfy seat reserved just for you. I'd be glad to hear from you any day, anytime, and no matter how you're feeling. I'll be sure to keep checking every day.

Like Saysusie said...and so very well, let us know what you need.

You're a very special person and we all love you. I'm so very sorry you're feeling so awful sweetie. I'm keeping you in prayer and my thoughts. I pray that you are blessed with great health and peace and all the joy you so rightly deserve.