PDA

View Full Version : pneumonia

debbie-b
09-28-2009, 01:03 PM
After coughing for days, I went to the doc. last wednesday. He said it was bronchitis, gave me Antibiotics and cough medicine. Today I am still coughing my brains out, my head and my body hurts, just from coughing. I went back to see the doc today, had a chest x-ray and found out that I have pneumonia, now I have to take 40 mg of prednison and stronger antibiotics.
I am ready to feel better.

Debbie

lucky7
09-28-2009, 01:34 PM
AWWWWW Debbie!!!! SO SORRY!!!! I too have been so ill!!!!!!:wacko: Im ready for YOU to feell better too!!!!!! Heres to feeling better!!!:headbang::beerchug::friday:

debbie-b
09-28-2009, 02:19 PM
AWWWWW Debbie!!!! SO SORRY!!!! I too have been so ill!!!!!!:wacko: Im ready for YOU to feell better too!!!!!! Heres to feeling better!!!:headbang::beerchug::friday:

Thank you very much.

Debbie

DrinkofWtr
09-28-2009, 08:08 PM
So sorry Debbie-B. Get well soon.

abbasgirl
09-29-2009, 02:10 PM
Pneumonia is the pits!

(((((Hugs))))

Debbie, am thinking of you and praying for quick healing.

debbie-b
09-29-2009, 03:10 PM
Thanks guys,

I am starting to feel a little better.

Debbie

lucky7
09-29-2009, 03:21 PM
WOO HOO DEBBIES FEELING A LITTLE BETTER!!!!!! Im kicking the butt of your ooky illness my friend!!:buttkick: Hopefully that will speed it along quicker!!!!

debbie-b
09-29-2009, 03:26 PM
WOO HOO DEBBIES FEELING A LITTLE BETTER!!!!!! Im kicking the butt of your ooky illness my friend!!:buttkick: Hopefully that will speed it along quicker!!!!

LOL, that is what it needed, a good kick in the butt. Thanks for your help.

Debbie:laugh:

mountaindreamer
09-29-2009, 03:34 PM
hi debbie, so sorry to hear about phenomia....i hope the antibiotics are helping you feel better with each day.

lucky7
09-29-2009, 03:37 PM
Anything to help a friend Debbie!!!!!!:cute:

SandyR
09-30-2009, 04:45 PM
Hey Debbie!
How are are you feeling today??? Sorry to hear about the pnuemonia. I hope those antibiotics are helping kick it out!
Sandy

Spanglishqueen
09-30-2009, 05:15 PM
Sorry to hear about your pneumonia Debbie...wishing you a quick recovery :hug:

debbie-b
09-30-2009, 07:04 PM
I am feeling better, going back to work tomorrow, but here comes the hammer, the doc called and said the x ray showed NO pneumonia. Well it must have been a combination of brochitis and asthma. The antibiotics and the prednison helped, so I don't care what its called. I am glad that I am feeling better, because I am flying to Texas next week to see the kids and grandkids. I haven't seen then in two years, because of my health, but now there is nothing that can keep me from going. I am going to take charge and mr. lupus has to take the back seat.

Thanks for your well wishes.

Debbie

bunnie
09-30-2009, 07:47 PM
Hi Debbie!
I am so glad you are going to see the grandkids! And glad to hear you're telling that Lupus where to go!
Have a great time...
God Bless,
Deb:cute: