PDA

View Full Version : Yo!!! IM new

Arie
09-28-2009, 07:28 AM
Hey yall im.....Arie im from North Carolina and im 18........ive had lupus for 8 years this comin november........i got diagnosed when i was 10.............I love God with my mind body and soul.......my current lupus status is im in remission ive been in remission for 4 years now........Everything is well....Ima Christian rappper.......if you wanna know anymore just hit me up

rob
09-28-2009, 08:33 AM
Hey there Arie,

Nice to meet you. I'm Rob, and I was diagnosed with SLE in 2004. I'm 41. So, you were diagnosed at ten years old. Wow. You have been living with Lupus for nearly half of your life. You must have some really good coping skills. Anyway, I just wanted to say hello, and welcome you to our group. Make yourself at home!

Rob

Oluwa
09-28-2009, 09:12 AM
Welcome Arie....with warm tight hugs...

Love,
Oluwa

mountaindreamer
09-28-2009, 12:23 PM
hi arie, welcome to our group, we have several young women members and they all are doing such an incredible job of pushing on with life while learning how to live with lupus. I am so glad that your case is in remission, i wish many years of no symptoms.

Arie
09-28-2009, 05:18 PM
hey thanks for the warm welcome guys......

Angel Oliver
09-28-2009, 05:34 PM
Hey welcome a rapper how cool. Hope today is a good day for you and im glad you found us.

Love Amanda.x

dsunshine
09-29-2009, 04:56 PM
WOW...what a great attitude and spirit you have Arie
Welcome to the site and so happy to hear you are in remission!!!

abbasgirl
10-03-2009, 10:12 AM
I'm late...but let me add my welcome also. I look foward to your posts on the boards, Arie.

I have a soon to be 18 yr old daughter that is into Christian rap also.

So glad you're in remission! PTL!

Saysusie
10-05-2009, 08:03 PM
Hi Arie;
I am late in welcoming you, but my welcome is still a warm one! I'd love to hear some of you Christian Rap, is any of it on the internet?
We are all here to help you as much as we can. I am very happy to hear that you are in remission and I hope that you remain that way for a very, very long time.
Welcome to our family!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Karenlee
10-06-2009, 03:25 PM
Bless u Arie-you're an inspiration for all of us! Karenlee:yes: