PDA

View Full Version : Tordol shots for chest pain

smokerscat94
09-22-2009, 05:26 PM
I have been keeping a journal of everything now for the past month! I am feeling a little better. I recieved a Tordol inj. in the behind, for the chest pain. Which seems to be helping. What helped the most was finding a new doctor that cares. It's a longer drive to my doctor 2 hrs but I think it will be with worth it for the care I recieve from him. My chest is better now, but I am having issues with my eyes, I don't know how to describe them. So here goes! My eyes hurt and I have swelling around them, I am also having weird vision, like for instance my computer screen. It appears to be flickering, but when I ask other people to look at the screen it looks normal to them. So I don't think it's my monitor. I also have trails like things are moving in slowly in my vision. I'm going to make an appointment with my optomitrist tomorrow. Maybe he can shed some light on this new issue. It started quite a while before I started the Plaquinel 4 wks ago. Anyone else had this?

I am happy to have a good caring doctor now, even if I have to drive more to get to him.
Thanks 2 All

lucky7
09-28-2009, 12:58 PM
HI!!! Yeah, ive had vision problems since getting sick. NEVER had glasses or ANYTHING wrong with my eyes before in my life.:skeptical: Ive had a torn retina and i have "curtains" and "floaters" as well. I have to get my eyes checked once a month to make sure my retinas dont tear again and/or rip away altogether, cuz this can lead to blindness. My dr wanted to start me on Plaquinel BUT cant cuz of my eyes not being in the best of shape at the moment. GOOD LUCK!!!!:cute:

mountaindreamer
09-28-2009, 07:03 PM
hi smokerscat94, so sorry to hear about your eyes, i can't tell you what it is, but i can tell you that many of us here have issues with our eyes. I notice more things going on with my eyes when i am in a flare. i am glad you are making an appointment with an optomitrist....let us know what you find out.