PDA

View Full Version : illness

Bonita
09-22-2009, 05:48 AM
This whole summer has been a real hard time for me with flares and not being able to get controll of things. This last one has been the worst with the myositis and it scared me. My daughter is also a nurse and has helped me and wanted me to go to the hospital but i was under my rhuemotologist care and stuck it out. But i cannot get back to feeling normal and one day drags into another and life and your work must go on but somedays just getting out of bed is a chore. And on the flip side my husband is not feeling well right now and will be having tests. Thank you for letting me vent it helps and i wish all of you well Bonita

Angel Oliver
09-22-2009, 06:02 AM
Oh Bonita,

Im sorry you have been so sick lately and i also hope your husband is ok soon too.I am glad you have such a caring daughter to look after you.I know it can be very scarey.But keep posting here and hopefully soon you will feel comforted with our knowledgeable members.I hope you ease soon,but well done for keep working.Wow i so understand that feeling of being unable to get out of bed when you hurt and feel so bad.Have you thought of going part time maybe until you come out of your flare? I know its hard these days with money and stuff,but its just a suggestion.Just know i will be thinking of you.

love n gentle hugs
Amanda.xxxx