PDA

View Full Version : Forgive My Absence

Saysusie
09-21-2009, 01:05 AM
Hi Family;
I know that I have not been as present here as I should be and, for that, I truly apologize. It is not my health, that is pretty much status quo. However, I am involved in the production of my own show and that is so very time consuming. In fact, the past few weeks has been production and rehearsals, non-stop, from morning until bedtime. As such, I am so exhausted by the end of the day that it takes all of my energy to shower and go to bed!
I feel as if I am being very neglectful and I do not want any of you to think that I am not here for you. The show runs this weekend (9/25-9/26-9/27). Afterwards, I can get back to my normal self and I will be much more present here!
Please accept my apologies if I have failed, in any way, to live up to expectations.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

debbie-b
09-21-2009, 04:40 AM
Hi Family;
I know that I have not been as present here as I should be and, for that, I truly apologize. It is not my health, that is pretty much status quo. However, I am involved in the production of my own show and that is so very time consuming. In fact, the past few weeks has been production and rehearsals, non-stop, from morning until bedtime. As such, I am so exhausted by the end of the day that it takes all of my energy to shower and go to bed!
I feel as if I am being very neglectful and I do not want any of you to think that I am not here for you. The show runs this weekend (9/25-9/26-9/27). Afterwards, I can get back to my normal self and I will be much more present here!
Please accept my apologies if I have failed, in any way, to live up to expectations.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

I think, I can speak for everybody, when I say that we are just glad, that you are ok. It must be really exciting, working on your own show. You have no reason, to apoligize.

Debbie

Oluwa
09-21-2009, 05:53 AM
Failed...oh, no...never. I am so happy you are living life and not laid up in a ball watching Star Trek....enjoy Dear Saysusie..enjoy and rest so you can enjoy some more!

Love with hugs...
Oluwa

cherokee993
09-21-2009, 07:51 AM
That sounds so exciting!!!!!!!!!! Have fun and I'm sure you have failed no one, you are amazing!

cherokee993
09-21-2009, 07:51 AM
Failed...oh, no...never. I am so happy you are living life and not laid up in a ball watching Star Trek....enjoy Dear Saysusie..enjoy and rest so you can enjoy some more!

Love with hugs...
Oluwa

LOL that sounds like me some days, curled up in a ball watching Star Trek LMAO! Love it!

BonusMom
09-21-2009, 08:00 AM
So happy to hear that your absence is not due to poor health, Saysusie. I wish I could attend your show--it sounds fabulous! Be sure to take care of yourself---even though you're so busy. We'll be here when you get back!

Angel Oliver
09-21-2009, 01:15 PM
Oh Saysusie,

So glad you have such an exciting weekend ahead and you so deserve it.....oh i so wish i could sing. You enjoy every minute of those shows its amazing. Please dont ever worry about not being able to be here,we know where you are and care for you deeply and i for one am so happy your away for such excitement,wow your own show as well.Hope its a sell out.You enjoy!!!

Love Amanda.xxxx

Spanglishqueen
09-21-2009, 05:21 PM
You never have to apologize to us, we know if your not here you have your reasons. Glad to hear they are good reasons. What's the show? Where can we get a copy of it? I hope you have a wonderful time and as they say in theater "break a leg" Don't do it for real tho. :laugh: Have a wonderful time.

SandyR
09-21-2009, 05:30 PM
Saysusie,
Heartiest Congratulations on the show! I hope to see video/photos soon. I am sure it will be a smashing success.

I think you have no reason to apologize and are as far from failure as can be. By living your life and not letting this disease stop you you are a shining example to us of how we should all live up to our expectations and do what we can to achieve our dreams while enduring our own personal and physical pains. And that, my dear Carlotta, puts you as far from failure as one can get. I am sure both your namesake and this sites honoree would agree with me wholeheartedly from where they watch you.
Much love,
Sandy

mountaindreamer
09-21-2009, 06:35 PM
hi saysusie, congrats on your show...please share pictures with us. I know everyone will enjoy your talents, i wish we could hear your production. so glad that your health is holding up....

Saysusie
09-22-2009, 10:48 AM
Oh My Goodnes..Thank You, Thank You Everyone!! I so much needed to hear that from all of you:veryhappy:. I will, most certainly, post pictures of the show.
I am so proud of my cast (even though some have not memorized their songs and some are missing their dance steps :wacko:). But, they've all stepped up, made rehearsals and keep assuring me that everything is going to be fine on opening night! This is the first BIG production that I've done myself, so I want, so badly, for it to go well! My cast has been so supportive and, in the midst of everything that has gone wrong so far, we continue to have fun together! Wearing so many hats right now is like juggling :smilecolros:
This is a double edged blade for me right now...I love the process, I love the art, I LOVE to perform..but I want this to be OVER!!!

Thank you all for your well wishes! While I am currently in the midst of a flare, performing always gives me a boost and fulfillment. So, I push on because I will NEVER give it up!
Rehearsals are intense right now, so I probably will not be back here until the end of the month!! Until then, know that I cherish each one of you and I truly appreciate your understanding and well wishes!

With Immense Love and Affection
Saysusie