PDA

View Full Version : Newbies and blogs

Angel Oliver
09-20-2009, 11:34 AM
I have just been for a peep in the blog section.I notice newbies posting in there at first.Just to let you know,we do care,just in case we have not answered.For me i dont go in there often.But i see BT talking about MTX and feeling sick.If you have a look we have others with very similar experiences. Oluwa and IseedeadMonkeys both have posts about it.I will try n bring them to the front for you to see.Also another member keeping going with children and talking about depression and anxiety and how you can look good and certainly do not feel how you look,but you have fibromyalgia like me and many members here,i too have the other,dep n anxiety.
So feel free to start threads on here top left of page will say NEW THREAD,just click it and write away,we will reply to you.Or just join in with any treads that are already active.I just didnt want you to think we didnt care....we all do just we dont often go in the blogs and i think you need us to support you right now.
Love Amanda.xxxxxx

rob
09-20-2009, 11:50 AM
To all of our new members,

Amanda is correct. The blogs are only visible if someone chooses to look. But, anything you post in the public parts of the forum, like Lauri's Lounge etc, will be visible to all members and will in turn generate far more responses.

Rob

P.S. Thanks Amanda!