PDA

View Full Version : Lucky 7 Birthday Tomorrow

Angel Oliver
09-19-2009, 05:08 AM
Dear Jeanette,

I am here to wish you a very Happy Birthday my friend.:fam21::happy-birthday2::fest30:. I know you have been very sick recently,but hope you are easing and have a fab day tomorrow and do something lovely to celebrate.Thinking of you.

Love n gentle hugs
Amanda.xxxxxx

kim,l
09-20-2009, 01:32 AM
have a wonderful day my friend i am sorry to hear you have been unwell i am thinking of you on this special day hugs lots of love kim l

rob
09-20-2009, 02:47 AM
Happy Birthday Jeanette. I hope you have a great day.

Rob

Oluwa
09-20-2009, 05:17 AM
Hey, hey , hey it's your Birthday...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birhtday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
Happy Birthday Dear, Dear Jeannette.
Happy Birthday to you..............

And you look like a monkey and act like one too...lol..(we use to say that when we were little).

Birthday hugs...
Rain or shine, sick or well...make sure you do something special for you.
Love,
Oluwa...

Angel Oliver
09-20-2009, 07:22 AM
Oluwa you just reminded me we used to sing this....

Happy Birthday to you
Squash Tomatoe and stew,
Bread and butter in the gutter,
Happy birthday to you.

Jeanette,hope you felt a little better today and went out to celebrate.Lots of love.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Spanglishqueen
09-20-2009, 07:36 AM
Happy Birthday Jeanette:fest06::birthday::happy-birthday2:

SandyR
09-21-2009, 02:58 PM
Happy Birthday Jeannette!!!!!!!!!! I hope you are feeling better today and that Karl is spoiling you like a princess on your special day. Much love!

mountaindreamer
09-21-2009, 07:19 PM
hi jeannette,i wish you a very happy birthday, hope you felt ok for the day....you deserve a day of no pain.

Saysusie
09-22-2009, 11:51 AM
dah, dah, dah, dah dah..They say it's your birhtday..dah, dah, dah, dah dah!
They say it's your birthday! I hope it is a wonderful one filled with lots of laughter, love, and happy moments!!

Happiest Birthday To You:happy-birthday2:

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

brandichi
09-25-2009, 07:08 AM
Happy Birthday Jeannette!!!!!! :fam21:

I'm sorry I'm a few days late here, but wishing you a year full of good health, much happiness, lots of love, and all your dreams come true!! You are a wonderful friend and I hope your birthday was as special as you are!!! :happy-birthday2:

:happy-birthday2:

:fest30:

abbasgirl
09-28-2009, 07:32 AM
Oh I am late! So sorry!

Happy Birthday sweet friend! I hope it was awesome!!! :fest30::birthday:

lucky7
09-28-2009, 12:07 PM
OMG!!!! How i LOVE YOU ALL!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH for the birthday wishes!!!! I have been so sick BUT, im coming back around!!!!! WOO HOO to that! YOU ALL are so SPECIAL TO ME and i REALLY MISS ALL of YOU when im gone!!! I have a dinner and a movie owed to me since i was on the couch for it BUT, i got some really nice presents and some BEAUTIFUL cards that were MADE for me! THOSE are THE BEST!!!!!!

TAHNK YOU AGAIN! To come back to these sweet birthday wishes means ALOT:cute:

abbasgirl
09-29-2009, 02:56 PM
You deeeserve the best, sweet Jeanette! You're our bubbly and beautiful cheerleader and we love you. I'm so glad you're getting your strength back! Oh those homemade cards are THE best...awwww. Sounds like a sweet bday and you still have more to look foward to. Woo hoo! :8:

lucky7
09-29-2009, 03:17 PM
AWWWW Abbasgirl, youre going to make me CRY!!!!:hissyfit: YOU MAK FEEL SO GOOD and THATS what TRUE FRIENDS do for one another and i THANK YOU form MY HEART!!!!!:hug::heart::dance:

mountaindreamer
09-29-2009, 03:44 PM
now that you feel better, when are you going to get to enjoy your dinner and movie? I know Carl and the kids showed you have special you are, and i am glad that you have them.

lucky7
09-29-2009, 03:49 PM
HMMMMMM, Carl just asked me that today after the drs appt he took me to. :cute: We are HOPEING for this weekend!!!!!!! Ill let you know if it happens!!!!:yes: THANK YOU for careing Phyllis. YOU MAKE ME :9:

debbie-b
09-30-2009, 03:32 AM
Sorry Jeannette,

Happy belated Birthday.:happy-birthday2:

Debbie