PDA

View Full Version : Two Down, Three To Go!!

porchy
09-17-2009, 02:10 PM
Hey guys!!! I passed my driver's test today! I am so fuzzy in the head, it's a miracle I passed it. The facility was busy and there was so much background noise, I felt like I really had to focus hard to be able to read the questions and answer them correctly. I am very sensitive to noise and it nearly made me scream!!!! But I finished the test & passed it, thank goodness.

So.....another big THANK YOU to all of you who have supported me thus far with all my challenges lately. I couldn't have done it without you. xoxoxoxox

Next up, my eye exam on Monday. Then I see my new rheumy on the 29th. After that, I will schedule a mammogram. WHEW! :wacko:

SandyR
09-17-2009, 03:27 PM
the miracle was within you all along. Beliving in the power of yourself helped you unleash that miracle. Congratulations!

Spanglishqueen
09-17-2009, 04:20 PM
OUTSTANDING Porchy!!!!:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Oluwa
09-17-2009, 05:04 PM
Wow, look at you go girl..back in the saddle, feeling in control again...woohoo. I am so happy you found what I knew you had inside you, confidence, hope and strength..big tight hugs...

Go get 'em....roar...g-r-r-r-r..

Love and hugs,
Oluwa

Angel Oliver
09-19-2009, 05:11 AM
Wow...well done my friend yipeeeeeeeeee:yes:

Love Amanda.xxxx

magistramarla
09-23-2009, 09:47 PM
Hey Porchy,
I've been gone for a while, but I'm happy to see that you are taking care of business. We all knew that you could do it!
I'll be thinking about you on the 29th. I meet my new California rheumy on Oct. 7, so wish me luck, too.
Marla

mountaindreamer
09-24-2009, 09:19 AM
hi porchy....you are amazing....you just keep knocking down all of the barracades that try to get in your way, and the path will open up for you. The driver's test was a huge one, and you DID IT....now you can drive over these obstacles.

DrinkofWtr
09-24-2009, 04:37 PM
Way to go.

abbasgirl
09-28-2009, 07:41 AM
YEAH!!!!!! You go girl!! I'm sensitive to noises too so I know what you mean. That's fantastic to have it behind you now!!!

lucky7
09-28-2009, 12:19 PM
WOO HOO!!!!!! GOOD JOB!!!!:yes: