PDA

View Full Version : excuse my post format

mountaindreamer
09-16-2009, 06:36 AM
hi everyone, just want to apologize for my posts....i am having problems with my posts, and all of my sentences are running together. When typing my responses, i will insert new paragraph commands, and the format looks fine.

But, once i submit my post, everything runs together and there are no new paragraphs.....i don't know what the problem is, and i apologize because i know this makes it difficult to read.

rob
09-16-2009, 06:50 AM
Phyllis,

I just tested editing and breaking your above post into two paragraphs, and it worked. Do you see a space between "...looks fine." and "But, once..."? Just trying to help figure this out.

Rob

rob
09-16-2009, 06:54 AM
Hey, does this happen in all formats? What I mean is, does it only happen when you start a new thread, or when you make a reply to an existing thread?

Have you noticed if it happens when you reply using the "quick reply" button, or when you use the "go advanced" button?

mountaindreamer
09-16-2009, 07:20 AM
thank goodness for rob...he is trying to help me with this problemI just hit enter twice to see if there is a paragraph break...It is showing fine at this point, we will see what happens when i hit "submit post"/Rob, this happens with all posts....i always click "post response", then type my response, then click "submit reply."

mountaindreamer
09-16-2009, 07:20 AM
i see hitting "enter" twice did not help.

rob
09-16-2009, 07:37 AM
OK, I'm stumped. Conrad will have to figure this out. For now, we know that your posts will look funky, so no biggie. Hopefully this will be fixed asap.

mountaindreamer
09-16-2009, 07:40 AM
thanks rob....i am sure this will all work out.