PDA

View Full Version : New member

steph2009
09-15-2009, 11:12 AM
I am not currently diagnosed with Lupus but believe I may have it. I am looking for similar symptoms & people that have been going down the same road as I am...looking for answers so that I can feel better!!

bunnie
09-15-2009, 02:00 PM
Hi Steph,
Thanks for joining! I am pretty new too, and just love the people on this site. Everyone is really open about their struggles, symptoms, diagnose status. I've been in the "undiagnosed" category for a while now too.
Anyway, just wanted to say "Welcome"!
God Bless,
Deb

Spanglishqueen
09-15-2009, 02:10 PM
Welcome Steph! You have come to the right place. Several of us don't have a clear diagnoses yet so we know how you feel. Hope you enjoy the forum it's a wonderful place full of great people who love to listen. WELCOME

rob
09-15-2009, 02:48 PM
Hello Steph,

Welcome to our group!

debbie-b
09-15-2009, 04:15 PM
Hi Steph,

Welcome. You will feel right at home here, everybody is really nice and helpful.

Debbie

mountaindreamer
09-15-2009, 05:30 PM
hi steph,welcome to our family....there is a tremendous information here about the various tests, symptoms and treatment options of lupus....make yourself at home, browse around and learn everything that you can, and ask any questions.....someone is always here to help.

SandyR
09-16-2009, 04:28 PM
Hi Steph!
Welcome. I think you will find exactly what you are looking for here. Check out the symptoms and Lauri's lounge boards. They're chock full of good info and support.
Sandy

scarby
09-16-2009, 08:42 PM
Hi Steph and welcome!
Haven't been on here too long but can definitely say that there are a lot of experienced people who can answer questions.