PDA

View Full Version : flu

pjreeses
09-14-2009, 01:36 PM
i have the flu. i feel awful. my equalibrium is all messed up. i can't even walk in a straight line.

Angel Oliver
09-14-2009, 02:23 PM
Oh you poor thing im so sorry to hear this.Just rest,drink plenty and feel these hugs im sending you:musik28:-------->sent.
Hope it passes soon,until then please know we all care.

love n hugs
Amanda.xxxx

lucky7
09-14-2009, 04:26 PM
SO SORRY:no: I just got over it UGH I still have lingering symptoms. REST REST REST and WATER WATER WATER and EAT WHAT you can WHEN you can because it helps your body to recover.

GENTLE HUGS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

mountaindreamer
09-14-2009, 05:28 PM
so sorry about the flu...rest, take care of yourself, and i hope you feel better very soon.

kim,l
09-18-2009, 10:05 PM
sorry you have been there we all know what it is like takes a lot out of you get plenty of rest be well hugs kim l

scarby
09-19-2009, 12:35 AM
Snuggle up in bed and rest you poor thing. Hope you feel better soon.

pjreeses
09-19-2009, 09:26 AM
i am feeling so much better. i've not had a cold or flu in years and then wham! it hit me hard. a co-worker had swine flu several weeks ago. me and two others have been sick since.i hope that it wasn't the same thing.

Angel Oliver
09-19-2009, 10:17 AM
I am so glad you are feeling better now and so hope it wasnt that swine....if it was good riddance and i hope you continue to heal. I read your other post about the feeling better after being sick,i am so glad this is happening to give you a little break from feeling so sore n sick.

Love Amanda.xxxxxx

debbie-b
09-21-2009, 05:21 AM
I am glad, you're feeling better.
I asked this in another thread, how can you tell, if it is a cold or the flu?
I am feeling awful and called in sick today, for the first time ever. The fever is not very high, right now it is 98.1. I have a really bad cough, sinus problems, sore throat and a burning pain in my chest. Hopefully it won't be another bronchitis, which I usually get, due to the asthma.

Debbie

pjreeses
10-07-2009, 08:29 PM
wow three weeks since i had the flu and now i have a cold!

DrinkofWtr
10-08-2009, 08:46 AM
I know someone who had the swine flu and his temperature went up to 106 degrees. He was really ill with it. He had to be hospitalized, but he is better now. Sorry you came down with a cold, after having been sick with the flu. Get well soon.