PDA

View Full Version : Not whiping it anymore :(

Spanglishqueen
09-13-2009, 10:34 AM
Well today I had to say goodbye to the Roller Derby Team :sad2: I just haven't had the energy to attend the practices and on the off chance that I have energy I'm in too much pain. I really enjoyed it and loved getting out there. When I have good days I will still try to skate around my place. I have attached me at a practice. My name was gonna be Freaking Rolla Rican and my number would have been 100 proof. Well I loved it and I'm glad I had the chance to enjoy it. Adios Freakin Rolla Rican:sadwavey:

MsHutch
09-13-2009, 11:17 AM
Hey B,

I'm sorry to hear that you had to give that up! I too have given up the sports I loved, hockey being the main one. I used to play ball two nights a week and hockey once a week. It's a bummer to not be able to do it anymore. At least I got the chance to do it I guess. I hope you are well enough to be able to go and skate once in a while.

Love the name, btw!

Colleen

Angel Oliver
09-13-2009, 11:29 AM
One day the Freakin Roller Rican will be back.Just rest for now.Fab photo.xx

mountaindreamer
09-13-2009, 05:48 PM
Hi Brenda,you hold to that name....there is no predicting the future, and maybe you will (oneday) feel like showing the world was "freaking Roller Rican" Can really do. I so hope that youi get to see that day.i had to give up water skiing, and weight training....my hands just won't allow me to enjoy these things anymore.

lucky7
09-14-2009, 05:17 PM
WHEW WHEW!!!!! Hot roller derby outfit!!!! Just remember, skate when you CAN and feel GOOD about how SEXY you are on your skates!!!!!:panting:

SandyR
09-14-2009, 07:57 PM
Freakin Rolla Rican has me :) I <3 it! you should still make the shirt and put a bottle of Bacardi on the back or the Bacardi bat on the sleeve. What's your favorite color? You could make it on that color tee. If I did and roller sports, I would totally steal this name! ;)
Maybe you don't have to kick Fricken Rolla Rican off the team yet. Maybe you can just bench her a minute or two.