PDA

View Full Version : Bad Day

ritzbit
09-12-2009, 04:35 PM
So this week has just been horrible. and today was the icing on the cake. I was supposed to work from 1-5 but becuz I love my manager andrew so much i stayed to help for another hour to help becuz we were short people. so andrew was very appreciative. whereas my other manager billy was kinda bein a jerk to me the majority of the time i was there. and i was already in a really bad mood and not feeling good becuz i forgot to take my sleeping meds last night and got almost no sleep. so i was like RAAAAWRRRRR and he just kept makin me do dumb random things and bitched when i didnt know what he was talking about or where something was and i was like ITS MY 4TH DAY HERE, i dont know where like anything is. if you expect me to how about you show me where it is. but he was like you can figure it out yourself. and was just playing the "im the big important boss" card all day. like they needed help with something and so i was helping and he yelled at me for not finishing cleaning the windows? i guess that was more important than the people getting their food right.

and on top of that the guy who dumped me earlier this year, who im still in love with, has another girlfriend, who he's going to homecoming with tonight. who is 3 YEARS YOUNGER THAN ME. and i think its his friends little sister, which i just think is weird. grrrrrrrrrrr

:hissyfit:

sorry for the rant.
its been a really suckish week.

SandyR
09-12-2009, 05:21 PM
Ribitz,

God for you for saying something to your boss! What a creep! It sounds like he was just power tripping and I am glad you recognize it for what it is. Hopefully he'll mellow out and act nicer with you going forward.

As for you ex, if he didn't recognize the rare gem he had when he was with you, then he isn't worthy of you. Don't waste your energy worrying about him. Someone better will show up in your life now that you have room for them.

Sandy

SandyR
09-12-2009, 05:22 PM
tee hee! I meant good for you.

ritzbit
09-13-2009, 01:34 PM
Lol. bleh

everyone keeps saying that. but i dont think its going to happen

mountaindreamer
09-13-2009, 05:31 PM
hi ritzbit,so sorry your week has been so bad.....a "jerk boss" does not help. And the ex-boyfriend....he is just dumb...you will meet someone who sees your value, and who will appreciate you.i hope this week is better.

ritzbit
09-14-2009, 02:38 PM
so far its not. i went to the eye doctor today and they're worried about my eyes becuz of the prednisone. something to do with the pressure is kinda high. so i have to go back to the eye doctor in another month. and i have a big test tomorrow. and work. and just a millon things. im sooo tired

Angel Oliver
09-14-2009, 02:57 PM
Im so sorry its been such a bad time for you.I hope your eyes are ok and just remember this will pass n the good days will come soon.Hang in there.

love n hugs
Amanda.xxxxxx

ritzbit
09-14-2009, 03:09 PM
Thanks. i hope so. I just really need everything to calm down for awhile. I think i might explode

SandyR
09-14-2009, 07:45 PM
it will happen when you least expect it. I can tell you from experience that love has a way of finding you when you aren't even looking for it.

ritzbit
09-15-2009, 12:22 PM
ehh. i think im just gunna give up on guys for awhile.

jfal
09-15-2009, 01:06 PM
awwww.

We aren't all jerk-offs. Some of us are actually really nice.

Spanglishqueen
09-15-2009, 02:08 PM
JFAL is right. All guys aren't jerks they may all have their moments but don't give up on guys. I hope your guy problems and pain go away and you have a better day soon Since I know you love this icon this one is here just to cheer you up :banana:

jfal
09-15-2009, 02:21 PM
Just a quick clarification...I am not excluding myself from the list of jerks. I am one and have been reminded of the fact many times.

mountaindreamer
09-15-2009, 05:48 PM
awe, jfal...i am positive that you are not a jerk....jerks don't ever admit it....

ritzbit
09-16-2009, 12:31 PM
Well. all the guys I know seem to be jerks. more or less. or ignore me. soo lol and thanks I love that dancing banana lol

and i also doubt your jerks. jerks never realize they are

cherokee993
09-16-2009, 04:56 PM
Sorry to hear that hon, that stinks! I'm thinking good thoughts for you and hoping for the best.

ritzbit
09-18-2009, 05:13 AM
Thank you =) I hope things get better. this weekend should be good. hopefully

DrinkofWtr
09-21-2009, 08:47 AM
Ritzbit I hate bosses like that and have vowed that I will work for myself from now on.

ritzbit
09-22-2009, 12:14 PM
If I could I would. He's been on vacation though. so hopefully that lasts awhile.lol