PDA

View Full Version : jumpy symptoms

karenboss
09-10-2009, 10:00 AM
Do your symptoms jump around???

All of my mouth sores are healed up. Just like that. But just as soon as they did my eyes got so dry I coulnd't see - really. Joint pain moves from joint to joint, sores on my scalp come and go randemly.

One week it's one thing then next week that's gone and something else pops up. Or maybe every few weeks.

so weird.

pandagirl
09-10-2009, 10:04 AM
And hence why I call it "the peek-a -boo" disease!!! So to answer your question..yes!:yes:

rob
09-10-2009, 11:04 AM
Yes, my symptoms appear, disappear, and move around really quickly. I always steal that line from Forrest Gump, and substitute the word Lupus.

"Lupus is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get."

Angel Oliver
09-10-2009, 11:08 AM
Someone mention chocolates?:valentine2: :) xx

Oluwa
09-10-2009, 11:26 AM
Thank goodness they are not all at once...Love, O.

debbie-b
09-10-2009, 11:56 AM
Same here, when I sit in my favorite chair, all of a sudden I get pains in my joints and in my muscles and that pain will jump around, like a pinball, on a pinball machine, everywhere that ball hits, it hurts like heck. Every time I tell that to my doc, he looks at me, like I am nuts. I know I am not, because I feel that pain.

Debbie

BonusMom
09-10-2009, 12:12 PM
Someone mention chocolates?:valentine2: :) xx

The darker the better ;)

k2626
09-13-2009, 10:58 PM
I just posted my symptoms..however a yr ago started getting what I call zingers that jump around. Feels like a sting that will last anywhere from a min to hrs and will hit random toes, fingers, ankles. One min its on my finger and an hr later it hits my feet. I have good months and awful months

No dx yet and a lot of other symptoms going on

Do your pains sound like this?

gina
09-14-2009, 05:28 AM
my sypmtoms also change everyday i wonder what will it be today. sores, joint aches which one swollen feet etc. this disease keeps me on my toes never know how i am going to feel that day. but thank god i don't have all them at once. or should i knock on wood.

SandyR
09-14-2009, 05:53 PM
mine bounce around more then mexican jumping beans on speed! :)

mountaindreamer
09-15-2009, 06:18 AM
oh sandy....mexican jumping beans on speed.....that is too funny.yes, mine will hit an area with a diligence, hang around and cause me horrible pain, then, just go away, then reappear somewhere else....this disease has a mind of its own.