PDA

View Full Version : Out of Touch for a while

magistramarla
09-04-2009, 07:42 AM
Hi Everyone,
We'll be turning in our cable equipment today, so I won't have internet access for a while.
I'll try to lurk a bit when we stay in motels with free access.
I'll be back on the message board as soon as we get internet at the new address.
Meanwhile, I hope that everyone will be doing well.
Hugs to all,
Marla

Oluwa
09-04-2009, 08:27 AM
Be safe...Love, Oluwa

Delphinia981
09-04-2009, 08:42 AM
We'll miss you, Marla!

rob
09-04-2009, 09:13 AM
I hope the move goes smoothly. Go easy on yourself. We'll miss you. You have to be excited, Monterey is a really nice place. Say hello when you can.

Rob

Angel Oliver
09-04-2009, 11:59 AM
You'll be missed,so hope you settle in nicely and feel good too.

love Amanda.xxxx

Danica01
09-04-2009, 11:03 PM
Enjoy every minute of this new adventure!!!! Be safe and I will be thinking of you. Drive safe and I can not wait to here all about your new house and new town once you settle in :veryhappy:

Saysusie
09-05-2009, 03:07 PM
We will miss you and be waiting to hear from you once you've settled and gotten your internet up and running.
In the meantime, enjoy your trip and best of luck!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

magistramarla
09-09-2009, 07:33 PM
Greetings from the Navy Lodge at the Naval Postgraduate School!

We're here, and we have internet access in our room. We've had a lovely and safe trip. Unfortunately, my legs have hurt very badly, so Jeff had to do most of the driving. The two cats were angels and slept whenever they were in the car. They loved staying at motels and strange houses! They are now at a cat boarding facility called Purrfurably Cats, so they are having a great time.
We've visited Jeff's aunt and cousin in Green Valley, Az and my stepmother in Phoenix, so we made this trip into a nice little vacation.
We saw our nice little duplex today, and we'll be getting our furniture and other stuff on Monday or Tuesday. This area is beautiful and the weather is delightful. We passed through some of the wine country, which was a lovely sight to see.
I think that I'm going to really like living here the next three years.
I'll jump in here whenever I get the chance, and next week, I should have a new e-mail address.
Thanks for all the well-wishes,
Hugs,
Marla

mountaindreamer
09-09-2009, 08:04 PM
hi marla,

so glad to hear that you have made it to your new home....everything sounds just beautiful....and so peaceful.

i look forward to your full-time return.

your family sounds like such a strong unit, i love hearing your stories.

Angel Oliver
09-10-2009, 04:11 AM
Oh Marla,

Im so happy you are there.Such good cats you have also,sleeping all the way.Hope your legs begin to ease and you settle in and enjoy it all.Glad you visited relatives and had a little vacation time.Just enjoy!!

Love Amanda.xxx

lucky7
09-10-2009, 03:06 PM
AWWWW, im happy everything went well Marla!!!!! WOO HOO !!!!