PDA

View Full Version : First Day of Work

ritzbit
09-03-2009, 06:26 PM
Sooo I started at McDonalds tonight lol like my actual first night when I actually worked. my hands are swollen like you wouldnt believe. like it hurts just to type this right now. buttt other than that it was pretty ok. realllllyyyy busy though for a first night. and i smell heavily of fries lol

:laugh:

SandyR
09-03-2009, 06:55 PM
Congrats and Good Luck with the new job!

Delphinia981
09-04-2009, 08:43 AM
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm....Mickey D's fries...LOL. :)

Congrats on the job...keep it up, hopefully your symptoms will decrease with time!!

Angel Oliver
09-04-2009, 12:02 PM
Hi Ritz,

Well done on the first day,but sad your hands swelled,lets hope they are ok and deflate.Mmmmmm you smell of fries....thats a nice smell :)foooooood

Love Amanda.xxxxx

ritzbit
09-04-2009, 12:08 PM
Lol oh you might think it smells yummy until your covered in it after 4 hours of getting your hands and shoes covered in delicious grease lol its really not too bad though. I wrapped my hands in hot towels after work and it felt sooooooooooooooooooooooooo good lol

Angel Oliver
09-04-2009, 12:15 PM
Yes i know its not a nice smell if its on you,but we can sniff it n be hungry :) Oh you poor thing,well im gad it felt nice and i hope they get better.xxxxxxxx

ritzbit
09-04-2009, 12:16 PM
Thank you =D

I work 7 hours on sunday ughh lol ha

Danica01
09-04-2009, 10:57 PM
I started my new job this week too!!!!!! I bet you are tired and a little sore. My feet hurt and my body feels like I spent the day at the gym but, isn't it nice being around people?????? It makes me feel a little more normal and pretty good!!!!!!!

I remember when you went for you interview! You sure have come a long way love. Keep you chin up and keep moving forward with your life. Remember, you get to choose which way your life is going to go each morning, keep choosing a path that makes you smile :veryhappy:

Oluwa
09-05-2009, 06:39 AM
Did ya roll yourself in salt...and dip in ketchup?

Run your fingers under cold water may help throughout your shift...

At home try a basin with ice and water...and ladle the water over and over...

Love,
Oluwa

ritzbit
09-05-2009, 09:12 AM
I cant use cold water becuz of my raynauds but i do use REALLY hott water lol that sometimes helps

ritzbit
09-05-2009, 09:13 AM
I started my new job this week too!!!!!! I bet you are tired and a little sore. My feet hurt and my body feels like I spent the day at the gym but, isn't it nice being around people?????? It makes me feel a little more normal and pretty good!!!!!!!

I remember when you went for you interview! You sure have come a long way love. Keep you chin up and keep moving forward with your life. Remember, you get to choose which way your life is going to go each morning, keep choosing a path that makes you smile :veryhappy:

How is your new job going? Im waiting to just die tomorrow after 7 hours lol

Jerzi
09-06-2009, 03:00 AM
Congrats on the job!

Hopefully your symptoms learn to subside so you don't come home swollen anymore. xD

On a minorly interesting sidenote: I had McDonalds for dinner today. Haha.

ritzbit
09-06-2009, 08:20 AM
Lol today is going to suck. I got like absolutely no sleep last night and i work from 1-8 today. No WEBN fireworks for me lol