PDA

View Full Version : Looking For More Friends

mrstjscott
09-03-2009, 06:22 PM
I have three wonderful friends on this site and I would like to add more (although I know that everybody here is a friend). If you would like to be my "posted" friend, please send notification. Thanks friends.:laugh:

Danica01
09-05-2009, 01:35 AM
I just requested you to be my friend!!!!!!!!!

Saysusie
09-05-2009, 03:15 PM
So Did I. I just noticed..for a person who is moderator/administrator, I've not extended friendship to very many people. I'm a BAAAAAD Moderator:huh:

I think that, by the time I've done research and answered some questions, I am brain-burned and I do not go over to my profile to make friendship requests. So, since you are all my family..I am making a blanket friendship request to all of you :laugh:. Hmmmmm..so how do I do that?

<Laughing loudly At Myself>

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Danica01
09-05-2009, 11:08 PM
So Did I. I just noticed..for a person who is moderator/administrator, I've not extended friendship to very many people. I'm a BAAAAAD Moderator:huh:

I think that, by the time I've done research and answered some questions, I am brain-burned and I do not go over to my profile to make friendship requests. So, since you are all my family..I am making a blanket friendship request to all of you :laugh:. Hmmmmm..so how do I do that?

<Laughing loudly At Myself>

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

You are a wonderful moderator!!!!!!! I couldn't imagine my life without you and I think you are pretty darn great :veryhappy: