PDA

View Full Version : New Update on my Dad's Health

DrinkofWtr
08-31-2009, 08:26 PM
The Dr. said no water in the lung and no food in the lung area. They sent Dad to the gastroenterologist and he said Dad isn't digesting his food. Anyway, he is very thin. I don't know how they are going to help him. They haven't come up with a plan yet. I told him about digestive enzymes he could take, but he didn't seem very interested. I guess he is waiting to see what the Drs. come up with.

Angel Oliver
09-01-2009, 10:31 AM
Im always thinking of you both and sorry to hear they have not yet found the cause.But i do hope soon they come up with the answers and a good plan.Hope he is coping with all this as he has been through allot like you.So worrying for you.Just know i care and sending you both gentle hugs.

love Amanda.xxxxxxx

Saysusie
09-01-2009, 11:01 AM
Drink;
I do hope that they come up with a plan that helps your father and that they do so soon. In the meantime, I am keeping you and your father in my thoughts and prayers!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

ButterflyRN
09-01-2009, 03:15 PM
I too hope a plan is found soon too. Will continue to pray for you and your father!

mountaindreamer
09-01-2009, 03:55 PM
hi drink,

i join everyone else in hoping for a plan of health for your dad....maybe this dr. will make him a priority. I am sending thoughts of health to you and your dad.