PDA

View Full Version : I am new here

Paula Hill
08-31-2009, 11:44 AM
Hi my name is paula, i'm 57, in the milwaukee area the past 7 yrs.. I was dx'd w/ lupus when 42, but had many issues as far back as in my teens. When things set in and didnt back off, is when i started to mention symptoms to my dr.. Took a bit of time to get the dx. That was not a fun time in my life. Having a dx makes it i think easier,knowing what it is causing all these things to happen to my body. With time a few more ills have been added to the list, lol-the most difficult being my pancreas. Found out the hard way that s.l.e. Can mess w/that organ too. Still here tho, kinda scary a cpl times and long admits in the hospital.as of right now, i am trying to get along thru each day the best way i can.
I have been married(#2) for 34 plus yrs. Now, my children are adults. Lived most of adult yrs. In calif., moved back opposite to what most ppl do, older to colder weather,instead of other way around. Guess this is long enough for now, a bit of my situation.ty for listening, and hope/peace/love to u all---paula

Angel Oliver
08-31-2009, 11:53 AM
Just to say hello and welcome to the forum.Hope to catch up with ya soon.

love Amanda.xxxx

scarby
08-31-2009, 04:37 PM
Hello and welcome!

debbie-b
08-31-2009, 04:42 PM
Hi Paula,

Welcome to our little family. This is a real nice bunch. If you have any questions, somebody will be here, to answer them.

Debbie

Spanglishqueen
08-31-2009, 04:48 PM
Welcome Paula!:fam21:And we are always here to listen. :hug:

crmj1183
08-31-2009, 04:52 PM
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!!

You have come to the right place

BonusMom
08-31-2009, 05:16 PM
Welcome aboard, Paula!

Delphinia981
08-31-2009, 05:57 PM
Welcome, Paula...always nice to have a fresh new face to get to know!! I have no doubt that you will love it here. It's a great group of folks! :laugh:

Saysusie
08-31-2009, 07:39 PM
Hello and Welcome Paula. I am so glad that you found us and that you decided to join our family here. I hope to get to know you better and that you get to know us. You will find that this forum is filled with the most caring, informative, and understanding people from all around the globe.
Once again.....Welcome

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

mountaindreamer
08-31-2009, 07:43 PM
hi paula,

welcome to the group....i am also 57, and my kids are also grown. Hope you will enjoy your time with us....this is such an incredible group of people who can truly understand what we all are going through, and who truly care about each other.....

PJT06
09-06-2009, 06:17 AM
Welcome
This is a wonderful, caring group of people.
Jaclyn XX