PDA

View Full Version : School

ritzbit
08-28-2009, 11:15 AM
So things have been pretty intense this week and ALL I've been doing is working on my AP pysch project and last night I finally finished it!!!! :laugh:

It was pretty wonderful lol I think I did a fairly good job but half of my answeres were just bs lol oh well. Ive been feeling pretty good too =)

Tonight is out first home game at school so I will be performing during half time and Im sooo nervous becuz I havent practiced as much as I would have liked becuz of that project that took over my life all week lol

This weekend is going to be so much fun and Im going to finally get a chance to relax =) Im going to my uncles crazy fun party that he has every year =) soo I am really looking forward to the weekend. My body needs a break

lucky7
08-28-2009, 01:29 PM
AWWWW, have a GREAT time performing Ritzbit!!! You will do just fine hun!!!! WOO HOO to that!!!! You also have a nice time relaxing this weekend!!!! YOu deserve it!!!!!! :yes:

ritzbit
08-29-2009, 08:34 AM
I plan to sleep quite a bit today lol I feel drained like a havent slept all week

lucky7
08-30-2009, 05:48 AM
SLEEP away hun SLEEP away!!!!! :sleepy:

ritzbit
08-30-2009, 11:39 AM
I fell asleep at a very loud party last night at 9:30 lol I have slept for like a day and a half it seems

Saysusie
08-31-2009, 08:23 PM
Oh My....did you at least have fun at the party before you fell asleep? Glad to hear that you are feeling so good. I hope it continues and continues and continues....:yes:

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

ritzbit
09-01-2009, 12:17 PM
Me too. Other than being really tired I have felt pretty good =)

The party was pretty fun =) and if I didnt mention it i got an A on my AP psych work!!!! YAY

Angel Oliver
09-01-2009, 12:27 PM
Wow well done fab news.

love Amanda.xx

ritzbit
09-01-2009, 12:29 PM
It MADE MY DAY lol I was soo worried and stressed about it. I hung my report up on the fridge like a little kid lol

ButterflyRN
09-01-2009, 03:13 PM
Congratulations on your exam!!!!

lucky7
09-01-2009, 03:57 PM
WOO HOO to Ritzbit!!!!!! YOU go girl!!!!!!! :thumbs-up:

mountaindreamer
09-01-2009, 03:58 PM
hi ritzbit,

a big contrats on your "A". that is a great way to start out the year....i know it took a lot out of you, but you preservered and completed your assignment....and got a perfect grade.

how did your game go last week...i bet it was fun being on the field and performing.

ritzbit
09-01-2009, 05:05 PM
I was pretty proud of myself =)

And the game was sooo much fun and we actually did really good for it being the first game this year lol We have another game this friday and its going to kick butt =D

Our football team however lost horribly... 7 to 40 lol we have a terrible team

Danica01
09-01-2009, 10:45 PM
See, you did it!!!!!! That is great and I am so happy to hear you are marching and making this a great start to the school year! I remember when you first joined us and you were having such a tough time......now look at you! You were so brave and courageous through the tough bits and you came out of it smiling.........I am soooooooo proud of you!!!!!! You just keep up the good work and enjoy every minute of this time in your life, even when you fall a sleep at a party :veryhappy:

scarby
09-02-2009, 12:45 AM
Congratulations ritzbit! It's amazing that you managed to fall asleep in a loud party. :headphones1: I can't even sleep with the slightest noise....lol anyways congrats again! :cute:

ritzbit
09-02-2009, 07:10 AM
Thanks you guys =)