PDA

View Full Version : Six Months ago...

iseedeadmonkeys
08-27-2009, 04:40 AM
I would have been sitting here getting really scared and anxious, meeting Heidi for the first time, and being picked up by Norma and her boys in her car to go to meet Heidi.

We had planned to meet to go out for a few drinks and some dinner, i was to stay at Heidis house, We have been talking for a year and a half on another social networking site, ive still got the first email she sent me, We still have the pics we took from that night on here, and who would of thought that Heidi's friend Norma and myself would ever grow to love each other, If someone told me i would be where i am today after having so much unfortunate luck in love, and being diagnosed with an incurable desease how would i ever be loved by anyone that would even have the slightest inclin of what i have to go thru on a day to day basis....I think i would of laughed at them and called them a liar.

I just wanted to do something diff on this forum, and let you all know, that love really does happen, its true....dont look for it, it will find you.

I am really happy, not only today is 6 months since i finally met Heidi, but its also mine and Norma's 6 month anniversary, And i know some of you will be thinking (is that all) but to me and norma its been a really long time, dont get me wrong we've had our petty arguments, we laughed we've cried, but importantly we have grown on each other, not only is she my g/f and more importantly my fiance, she is also my best friend, and the fact we understand each other.

When we first met i thought we would have a language barrier, what with her being deaf, but she has taught me to sign, and she understands me (lip reads) we work together to understand each other, she has taught me so much over the last 6 months and i hope i have taught her too, thankfully to this forum and another site we can communicate all the time, we text and we msn and whl to communicate, cause we cant use the phone with each other, but its our normal life now, and i dont think we much think about it.

So there we go, I wanted to thank norma for making me the happiest person alive and for helping me thru my toughest times (lupus)

I also wanted to say a big thankyou to all of you on this forum who havnt judged us for being together, who have helped us thru our hard times and for the most important bit
Being our friends

All my love

Jane
xxxx

Oluwa
08-27-2009, 05:50 PM
Hugs...how could we not love you two, too...

What was there to judge..? Love? Love isn't judged, it should make people happy to see it. I see it, I feel your joy..it makes me smile...so worry not what another thinks...ever.

Hugs with love,
Oluwa

Spanglishqueen
08-27-2009, 06:01 PM
I agree with Oluwa. There is nothing to judge..al that matters is that you and Norma are happy together. Thank you for sharing your story it's nice to know you have found love throughout these hard times in your life. I wish you both the best.

mountaindreamer
08-27-2009, 06:53 PM
hi jane,

thanks for sharing your story....it really means a lot, i know you put a lot of thought into your message. I did not realize that you and norma use the forum for communication purposes....that makes perfect sense, and i apologize for not realizing this before now. that is so cool.

It is really special that the forum can contribute to your happiness by making it easier to talk to your love.

I am so sorry that you ever wondered how your love for norma would be received here....this is a world-wide group of people who face each day not knowing if they will even smile that day. Here, you have a lovely lady and two precious boys that make you smile no matter what pain you are having.....how could any one here judge or question your love. You deserve the very best that life can offer, and norma is the very best.

Jane, thank you so much for sharing your 6 month anniversary with us....this really touches my heart.

I hope you and norma have a wonderful evening of celebration.

rob
08-27-2009, 07:28 PM
Jane,

I think six months is something to celebrate, not downplay. It's good to hear that everything is going well for the two of you. I am glad, that you found each other, and that things are working well. Relationships are hard work sometimes. It's good to hear that the work is paying off for you both.

Rob

iseedeadmonkeys
08-28-2009, 07:13 AM
Thanx guys

You are really the cooliest bunch of ppl

hope some day we can all meet

love and light

ISDM
xx

Saysusie
08-28-2009, 09:12 AM
Six months is, indeed, something to celebrate!! I totally agree..what is there to judge about LOVE???? Is it not what we are all looking for? Is it not what we are all directed to share with one another?? So, for you two to have found it and to share it is nothing short of perfect!!

Sending both of you much of MY LOVE:cute: and my happiness for your happiness!!

Peace and Many Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

debbie-b
08-28-2009, 09:22 AM
I agree with everybody else, I am happy for you. That is what we all need HAPPYNESS, it looks like you have found it.
Congratultions.

Debbie

lucky7
08-28-2009, 01:39 PM
AWWWW, I am HAPPY for you TOO JANE!!!!! Those judgemental people have nothing better to do than worry about everyone else around them because they are so unhappy in their lives. They SUCK, you DONT, so there, take THAT you SUCKY judgemental people!:laugh:

mountaindreamer
08-28-2009, 03:48 PM
you go girl....great job jeannette, you took your kick a-- pill this morning.

SandyR
08-28-2009, 09:28 PM
Happy 6 months Jane & Norma! I agree with Rob - you have something to celebrate and not downplay. Enjoy!

iseedeadmonkeys
08-29-2009, 04:13 AM
WHOOOP

Love ya

cheers

xxx

stoney
08-29-2009, 06:37 AM
hi just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their support and kind messages; thanks to heidi for bringing jane and i together and most of all thanks to jane for making me and the boys so happy, for being patient and understanding when i was 'coming out', for letting me rant about certain people and the way they treated the boys and for being there. its weird thinking about it, its feels like we have been together forever but also can remember when we first met so well. as jane said if someone had told me i would feel this way about someone b4 i would think they were joking. know this sounds a bit cliched but i thought i had been inlove b4; i was wrong. now i KNOW i am. heres to the next 6 months xx

iseedeadmonkeys
08-29-2009, 03:38 PM
Here here button xx

Angel Oliver
08-30-2009, 07:34 AM
Oh Jane and Norma we all love you and im so very happy you are celebrating your 6 months together.So romantic and im so happy you found each other.2 wonderful ladies with a fab family,so strong and so full of love.Congratulations!!!

love n hugs
Amanda.xxxxxxxxx

Saysusie
08-31-2009, 08:24 PM
Happy Six Months Anniversary!!!!:fest42:

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Danica01
09-01-2009, 11:31 PM
Thank you for sharing your life's love story. It is very hard at times when we are at our lowest with our disease to believe someone would want to love us forever and take this burden and help us carry it. They are out there, maybe rare, but they are there. My Tim is my angel everyday I wake up next to him. He holds my hand and never leaves my side in the hospital......even goes into the bathroom when I pee! When shot night is at its worst he rubs my back in order for my mind to be stimulated with another, painless touch. I remember telling Tim one morning about my Lupus. I went off to work and just cried because I just figured he would not any part of this but instead, when I got home that night he had researched Lupus all day at work so he could understand the disease better and even be prepared to ask me and the doctors any questions he may have. Norma is another Tim. She loves you with all of her heart a soul and over the last six months you have become a beautiful family and this family has helped you so much.Norma has been a beautiful addition to out family here and we are also happy she came into out lives. I am so happy so much joy has came into you life this past six months. Love has no time boundaries and I believe some people are just made to love each other and I feel privileged to see into you life and see the love between the two of you :hearts:

tiggerlishus - Heidi
09-04-2009, 10:16 AM
sorry its sooo late but you guys know i ain't been to great lately but i also remember that day myself and think its great two of my bestfriends one i have known for 20 years and still remember the day we met and one i feel like i have known for 20 years i love you both sooooooooooooo much and sooo glad you two are sooo happy thank you two for all you have doen for me over the last 6 months xxxxx

stoney
09-20-2009, 02:10 PM
we love u too heidi and dont say sorry. we know u have had a tough time of it; we were both sitting there worrying about u on our first hol together. thanks to everyone else, say hi to tim for me danica x