PDA

View Full Version : What exercise / activities help you feel better

SirLupAllot
08-23-2009, 07:59 AM
Hi all ~ just curious what exercise or activities have you found that help reduce the symptoms and make you feel better?

Walking,treadmill, swimming, hot tub, happy hour ?? ... lol .... just curious what you find helpful.

Thanks.

bunnie
08-23-2009, 09:10 AM
Hello Sir!
I've found that stretching for 20 minutes or so at the end of every day really helps me with flexibility and stress relief. Swimming is great too.
Have a great day!
God Bless,
Deb

Saysusie
08-23-2009, 09:30 AM
Hello Again:cute:

Try to find exercises that do not jar your body. Yoga, Pilates, Walking, Swimming (my favorite), and bike riding seem to be some of the favorites here. Also, whatever form you choose, make sure to protect yourself from the sun, listen to your body and do not over-do. Exercise is extremely beneficial for us and we are advised to maintain some type of regular exercise program. Our Moderator, Rob, uses a punching bag (for many good reasons).
I hope that you find an exercise program that works for you and that you are able to stick with! Good Luck!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

SandyR
08-24-2009, 07:18 PM
Walking, light/moderate hiking, swing dancing (or any other kind of dancing), swimming, biking, laughing, yoga/stretching.

mountaindreamer
08-24-2009, 07:26 PM
walking, arthritis pool exercises, and stretching are some that i try....but, i must admit, happy hour is my favorite.

Oluwa
08-24-2009, 08:19 PM
Swimming...stretching and lifting a fork....

L.
O.

maguadalupe
08-24-2009, 11:14 PM
hi everyone i been execising about two week and i found out it makes me feel better and i have energy and willing to keep on going all day long i work for a vet. and i have to been on my feet for 12 hrs and go home take care of family it hard sometimes. but since i been walking with my 2 dogs it been much much better . i little maltepoo
(maltese and poo mix)better walker then my pitbull he gets tried fast it funny how he gets .

gina
08-25-2009, 08:07 AM
i do yoga but i hear swimming is good also. :yes:

DrinkofWtr
08-25-2009, 09:24 AM
Walking helps me, but I get quite fatiqued from it.