PDA

View Full Version : severe pain

kim,l
08-22-2009, 12:41 AM
hi everyone sorry i have not posted for few days have been bedridden for a week had flu and it started severe flare fatigue is very bad my son has had to support me to walk and he has had to cut up my food my daughter is helping dress and undress i am on morphine for the pain every 4 hours the burning and electric shocks through my legs are coming more frequent now my doctor says my condition has worsen as some of you know i only have a bath and am waiting transfer to another goverment house which has shower recess but they are dragging there feet and i have to stand up on my bathroom floor and just wash in basin after that i have to lay down for over an hour because the fatigue is so bad the doctor says i need a walking frame now and may have to use a wheel chair for awhile due to the flare being so bad the stress has not helped and has contributed to my condition it is so embarassing having to ask my children to help me. my doctor has wrote another letter saying it has now become urgent that i transfer immediately my headaches are really bad every part of my body is aching. well thanks for listening i am gratefull my dear friends for all your support over these last few months it has helped alot i send you all hugs and my wish for you all to have a good day happy and pain free. kim l

ButterflyRN
08-22-2009, 06:03 AM
Sorry for all your troubles. I hope you feel better soon!

Angel Oliver
08-22-2009, 07:06 AM
Kim,

You just rest and know we all care.So nice you have support and your doctor is gonna get you transfered so help will come soon.Just hang in there and just rest.

Love
Amanda.xxxxx

mountaindreamer
08-22-2009, 02:30 PM
hi kim,

i have been thinking about you a lot over the past few days....i am so sorry about your "downward slide". thank goodness your son is now ready to step up and help, and i am glad your daughter is feeling well enough to help you. I can not believe that they have not transferred you to your new home....what is their problem?

i once had a flare so bad that i also used a wheelchair for a while...it was the only way to get around....do not be embarrased for asking for help....you were there to help everyone else, now it is your turn for them to help you....sounds like your family is close and really supports each other.

i am glad you are back, but sorry about the pain...you know we are always happy to hear from you, so keep posting.

Oluwa
08-22-2009, 04:28 PM
Kim...head hugs

I would give you my extra spoons if I could. I will say many prayers just for you...

Keep well...
Love,
Oluwa

Saysusie
08-23-2009, 09:41 AM
Sending you hugs and hoping that you feel better soon. So sorry to hear about your pain and that things are not going well. You are missed and I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

abbasgirl
08-24-2009, 11:52 AM
Phyllis is right...now it's your turn to be helped. Don't feel embarrassed Kim. ((((hugs))))

Keeping you and your family in my prayers.