PDA

View Full Version : heyy everyone!

ashleybaby715
08-20-2009, 06:24 PM
hey everyone!
it feels like forever since i've been on here, probably because it HAS been forever!!!
but i just got back from vacation in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. and i have to say that it was the BEST time of my life!!!
i would recommend it to everyone and anyone!!!!!

i'll be posting pictures right now if anyone wants to see :)

rob
08-20-2009, 07:00 PM
I was wondering where you went! The Dominican Republic, very cool. I've never been there, I look forward to seeing you pics from there.

Rob

ButterflyRN
08-20-2009, 07:27 PM
Can't wait to see the pics!

Spanglishqueen
08-20-2009, 07:37 PM
Hey Ashley! Awesome pictures..and they do tell 1000 words..looks like you had an awesome time. Thanks for sharing.

mountaindreamer
08-20-2009, 07:38 PM
hello ashley,

we have been sending out radars for you....so glad you had a great vacation, and i look forward to the pics.

ButterflyRN
08-20-2009, 07:50 PM
Great Pictures Ashley! But why are you wearing a Pirates hat....LOL :laugh: They are not doing so great!

I grew up in the Pittsburgh area! I was diagnosed with Lupus at Children's hospital when it was still in Oakland next to PITT!

Are you a huge steelers fan? I am....GO STEELERS!!!

Glad that you had so much fun on your family vacation. It appears you can be in the sun too without much problems so that is good! The sun has always bothered me since I was diganosed at 11. It's nice to see others that can still enjoy being out in the sun while living with lupus :yes:

Angel Oliver
08-21-2009, 06:13 AM
HI Ashley,

Welcome back and im going to look at the pictures now.xxxxxxxxx

Saysusie
08-21-2009, 11:40 AM
Ashley:
Welcome Back! I really enjoyed the pics from your vacation! Glad to have you back!

ButterflyRN:
This world is so small sometimes. I am, also, originally from Pitts. PA and we are huge Steeler Fans here!!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

ashleybaby715
08-21-2009, 07:32 PM
yes im very lucky, that as long as i use alot of sunscreen...i'm usually okay in the sun, thank goodness!!!
it was an amazing time.
best week of my life :]

and yeahh i know i feel so lost without being able to talk to my friends on here!!!!!
missed you guyss but now im back! :]haha

Angel Oliver
08-22-2009, 07:11 AM
Oh im so happy you really enjoyed yourself,its just what you needed.Just settle back into life again and take it easy.Glad you are home.

Love Amanda.xxxx