PDA

View Full Version : So what have i missed then.....

iseedeadmonkeys
08-18-2009, 05:09 AM
Sorry not been on for a while, been taking some time out and chilling for a bit,

Mtx went up last week to 15mg, last night was 2nd dose of taking it and was the best ride ive ever had whilst on the stuff, no sickness not tired was flipping great!

Went to my first Shaw trust work related interveiw, they told me i will be working at the end of the interveiws...ok we will see and all that, i hope they are right and the lupus goes into remission by the end of 8 months!

They gonna try and fund me for a BSL course im kinda fingers crossed and hopin they will, the college is right round the corner from where i live...perfect!

I dont have to see her until 5th October, so looking forward to chill until then yay!

I do hope EVERYONE has had a nice QUIET time without me...how things are about to change MWAHAHAHA

Lots of love and light

ISDM
xxx

mountaindreamer
08-18-2009, 05:17 AM
oh wow, ISDM,

i am so glad you are back....yes, i was wondering about you, i was hoping you and your precious new family were just off having a fun time.

you say you took your second dose of 15 mg of mtx and you feel better....i am so thrilled at this news. My positive response to mtx was immediate as well, and what a relief i felt. I believe you can go up to 25 mg if needed,, so don't hesitate to request this from your dr. if you don't get relief from your pain.

what is a Shaw trust interview? How long do they last and what kind of school do you have to attend. I just hope that whatever it is that you want to happen, will come your way very soon. Hopefully the increased mtx will have you feeling great in 8 months.

yes, things have been too quiet....it is time for some fun around here.

I am sooooo glad you are back.

Angel Oliver
08-18-2009, 05:30 AM
Yipeeeeee Jane glad you are back!!!

Im glad you got the Shaw trust done and can rest abit now.But remember if you are still unwell by the time October comes they can not force you back.But saying that,if you are well,what is this are funding for you? Sounds interesting!
Hope you continue to feel better and ive missed you here!!

love n hugs
Amanda.xxxx

ButterflyRN
08-18-2009, 07:05 AM
Glad to hear that the MTX is working well for you with the increased dose! May it continue!

rob
08-18-2009, 08:09 AM
Jane is Back!

I was wondering where you went. It's good to see you back!

Rob

Oluwa
08-18-2009, 07:17 PM
Ya missed us! That's what.
Love,
Mrs. O.

iseedeadmonkeys
08-19-2009, 08:57 AM
Aww thanx guys thats very nice that you missed me,

From recent events im feeling abit lost atm...so please bare with me!

BSL BRISTISH SIGN LANGUAGE i wanted to do it way b4 i even met Norma, they said if its not to expensive they will fund me for it, wayyyy to good an opitunity for me not to do now! lupus or no lupus im doing it, i will fight the days (i hope i can anyway)

speakage all soonage

oh btw the mtx lovely!!!

ISDM
xxx

Saysusie
08-19-2009, 10:23 AM
ISDM:
It is so good to have you back and I am glad to hear that you will fight for your health. The sign language class sounds so interesting. I always wanted to learn sign language, but it is one of those things on my wish list that I've never gotten to :nah:
I am also glad to hear that the Methotrexate is working for you. I love hearing good news and you've put a smile on my face!
Welcome Back

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

iseedeadmonkeys
08-19-2009, 11:50 AM
o0o0o0o0 i forgot to say, im thinking after learning BSL

i may ask to learn ASL (AMERICAN SIGN LANGUAGE) too then hopefully get my dream of moving to the states...its summin ive always wanted to do,

You should never give up on ure dreams saysusie,

love

ISDM
xxx

mountaindreamer
08-19-2009, 11:54 AM
oh come on girl,,,,, and bring norma and the boys....

abbasgirl
08-20-2009, 09:07 AM
It's good to see your bright cheerful posts, Jane. So glad you are feeling better and close to accomplishing a dream come true. That's wonderful!