PDA

View Full Version : More Science for AI and MS

magistramarla
08-17-2009, 06:05 AM
Hi everyone,
My sweet hubby keeps up on scientific news and this site popped up for him last night. It seems like some more research that might be of interest to those of us with autoimmune issues and those with MS (Rob).
http://www.physorg.com/news169211700.html
Marla

mountaindreamer
08-17-2009, 07:24 AM
hi marla,

tell your husband thanks for watching out for us....i am going to the site now.

rob
08-17-2009, 09:09 AM
Thank you Marla, I will give it a read later today. Thank your husband for me too.

abbasgirl
08-20-2009, 09:44 AM
Wow...this sounds exciting. It seems a lot like the treatment for HAE...I think. lol... my head is so foggy. Some of this goes over my head, but it sounds like the same idea. They take blood, put in what's needed in the body, and give it back to you so everything can function as it should. Correct? I wonder if it's something the patient would have to keep using as treatment or it will take care of it with just one injection? Either way, it's awesome! Just curious.

rob
08-20-2009, 10:03 AM
It's certainly an interesting idea, or concept. I would like to see the actual lab reports on the mice that they had favorable results with. I think I'll look into the researchers they mentioned, and see if I can find more detailed info. Thanks again Marla for thinking of us (and me).

Rob

ButterflyRN
08-20-2009, 11:39 AM
Thanks for sharing!