PDA

View Full Version : Is this a lupus rash?

Spanglishqueen
08-15-2009, 03:20 PM
I just took this pic today because I know I'm getting rashes but its hard to tell because of my dark complexion. So What does everyone thing of this pic?82 And yes I know I look like I just crawled from under a rock but my beauty sleep didn't work to well today :laugh:

ButterflyRN
08-16-2009, 04:45 PM
Brenda it's kind of hard to tell from the angle of the picture but it looks like it. Did this just pop out? When do you see your rheum next?

mountaindreamer
08-16-2009, 07:36 PM
hi spanglishqueen,

it is kind of hard to tell from the angle of the pic.....you look beautiful with or without beauty sleep.

It appears from the pic that your rash runs down your cheek. Mine basically goes accross my nose and accross my cheeks. Remember, lupus is very individual, and what is common for one person is not necessarily the same for the next.

good luck...when do you see your rheumy....be sure and take this pic with you.

crmj1183
08-16-2009, 08:01 PM
Spanglishqueen,

First, I think you r beautiful. And I cant tell that you have a rash you look fine to me

Chriss

Spanglishqueen
08-17-2009, 02:27 AM
Thanks guys :hug: Yeah it looks red down my cheeks like I applied blush on weird and a little on my nose. Again hard to tell but I never am that red without makeup. Butterfly it kinda did just pop up last weekend when I noticed my sensitivity to the sun and I was wiped out for over a week :( I will take pic to Rheumy and let him decide. Thanks for the opinions 3 pairs of eyes are better than one :cute: