PDA

View Full Version : been unwell

kim,l
08-15-2009, 02:33 AM
sorry have not written in a few days been sick got the flu bad and it has knocked me very fatigued arms and legs are very sore having trouble writing and holding things hope this is not because reducing prednisone and i am also anemic sorry about spelling am suffering brain fog bad at the moment am having those burning and electric shocks in legs more frequently now will have to see neurologist. stephen has been unwell lately again very fatigued had mycardiol infusion test last week has made him very weak and out of breath a lot lately. mikaela is sick again this time tonsilitis really worried her immune system seems very low has so much time off of school. she turned 14 the other day took her out to dinner she was so happy until her sister sarah who was finally let off of 24 hour watch due to her suicidal tendancies sunk into a deep depression again right in the middle of the restaurant and said she wanted to kill herself this upset mikaela and spoiled her birthday i so wanted this to be good for her mikaela has had to deal with so much lately with her father being ill and nearly dying and me with my lupus and sarah i just wish she could enjoy her childhood instead of this terrible burden being autistic it makes it even harder for her to deal with these issues. we also recieved some bad news stephens aunty died yesterday we cannot attend funeral because it is to far for us to travel and we are unwell. we seem to spend 5 days out of 7 at doctors i can,t drive and stephen is to unwell so we have to rely on his brother alot this is upsetting stephen he has always been so independent he feels useless right now we both do just wish we could have some good news to report for once but such is life and we are just taking one day at a time for now thanks for listening wish all of you pain free days my friends lots of hugs kim l

ButterflyRN
08-15-2009, 07:21 AM
Oh, Kim I am so sorry for all your family's health issues and the death of your husband's Aunt! Life can be so frustrating and sometimes feel so down right unfair! I'm sure the love that you show both of your children will help them through all of their tough times despite what is going on around them. Love is the key to everything! I will pray for you and your family! Keep you head high and I hope things will start to turn the corner for the better soon for all of you! Hugs!

debbie-b
08-15-2009, 08:16 AM
Hi Kim,

You and your family have been through so much lately, I hope and pray, that things will get better for you soon.

Debbie

Spanglishqueen
08-15-2009, 10:19 AM
Hi Kim,
I am so sorry to hear you are going through so much. I am wishing the best for you ad your family. I hope your daughters get better and are able to cope. As for you and your husband my heart goes out to the two of you because you are both dealing with the stress of it all ontop of your own sickness. I hope everyone recovers quickly. Continue to hang in there and know I will be thinking of you. :hug:

abbasgirl
08-15-2009, 10:53 AM
My condolences to you and your family Kim. I'm so sad you all can't go to the funeral too. So sad.

It's good to hear from you and know how you and your family are doing. I'm so sorry life is still so hard and will keep you all in my prayers. (((((Hugs))))

Pearl
08-15-2009, 11:08 AM
Praying for you.

Angel Oliver
08-15-2009, 11:37 AM
My deepest sympathy to your family. Im sorry you are going through this very tough time and hope very soon you all ease and feel better.Just know we all care for you and your family always,so post when you can,just so you can see how much you are loved.

Thinking of you all.
love
Amanda.xxxxxx