PDA

View Full Version : hello my friends

SandraC1983
08-13-2009, 12:38 AM
hello everyone sorry i have not been on things have not been great for me lately been having alot of problems with my body i just got over the pneumonia was in the hospital for two weeks then i was sent to the heart doctor he said i have some inflamation and my right kidney is giving out on me so right now most of my family members are getting test done to see if they are compatible but anyway i hope everyone is fine and for those who are not you are in my prayers love you all and god bless

Angel Oliver
08-13-2009, 05:10 AM
Oh Sandra,

I am so sad to hear you are so sick and going through this.Let us know if they are compatible and keep us updated how you are getting on.I will be thinking of you and hope your health gets a little better soon.

Love n gentle hugs
Amanda.xxxxxxxx

abbasgirl
08-13-2009, 09:48 AM
Sandra...(((((hugs))))) from me. I've put you on my prayer list. Thanks for letting us know and update us when you can, okay? (((((more hugs)))))

DrinkofWtr
08-13-2009, 12:07 PM
Sandra, I am thinking about you and the problems that you have to deal with. I wish you the best.

Pearl
08-13-2009, 02:40 PM
Hugs and prayers. You will get through this.

Jana

ButterflyRN
08-13-2009, 03:27 PM
Sandra sorry to hear you are having such troubles! I hope one of your family members is a match for you just in case. Keep us posted and I hope you start to feel better soon!

kim,l
08-14-2009, 03:06 AM
dear sandra i am so sorry to hear you are having such terrible time you are in my prayers and i hope you find a match soon many hugs and best wishes kim l